Check engine message

First off this is my first post on this forum haha so now that that's out of the way...today I took our skis out and after about 10 minutes of low speeds (<10) and 5 minutes of about 25-30 mph my engine light came on. I hopped in the water and checked the intake and there was nothing in the. Opened it up and checked all the hoses and everything, didn't see any leaks or loose hoses. Turned it back on it went off and a few minutes later it came back on. I did the same thing I did before and then tried again. Sure enough it came back on a few minutes later. I decided to ignore it and see what happened and when I was going past 40 it would shut off, maybe 5 minutes would go by and it'd come back. There was no change in acceleration top speed handling or anything. They're both new skis with 14 hours on them as of today. 2 weeks ago I brought them in for the initial 10 hour service and then rode them for about two hours the day after I got them back with no issues at all. Did my usual post-ride flush the system and spray off the intercololer. They sat for two weeks covered and then today is when all of this happened. Any ideas you guys have would be great...I don't know too much about maintenance since these are the first two I've ever had. Thanks.

You might want to start with year and model.

Sounds like they are new, so they surely must have come with a warranty. You should probably take them into the dealer.

Good catch haha I thought it showed up under my name when I typed it in when I registered. They're both 2012 RXTs

+1
    Bring them in if they are still in warranty.
    Sounds like something easy but no way to tell unless they are hooked up to buds..

Ok thanks that's what I was afraid of.

Thread Information