Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: V Force 2 Gains

V Force 2 Gains

Are there any noticed gains when running vforce 2's in an otherwise stock pro 785? Are they worth the money? Just picked up a set for about 65 bucks.

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    I've heard they are worth a little better throttle response, some midrange, and not any topend....worth it if you can get them cheap.

+1
    Cheap enough price, I put a set in my 750-780, absolutely NO gain in low end, midrange or top end rpm, wasted nearly $300 on them, the only reason I bought them is that years ago they gave a small gain on my SLTX.

hmm that sucks. I remember on the 1200s everybody thought they were awesome. maybe the Fuji's just don't respond well?

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by slx1200 View Post
    hmm that sucks. I remember on the 1200s everybody thought they were awesome. maybe the Fuji's just don't respond well?
    Got them on my Hurricane and it rips out of the hole but I have nothing to compare too.
    Now the Fuji, I added boyesn replacement reeds to the stock cages, added reed spacers and it really woke up the bottom end.

The V force reeds rocked my 1200 Polaris. I upgraded the exhaust to a 1200 pro and V Force reeds; now it like riding a rocket.

Skooter

+1
    The gain I got from V force on my 1050, was the same as adding reed spacers to a fuji, a little under 100 rpms, but again no gain on the fuji, not even 10 rpms, I couldn't believe it myself. I am afraid to even try boyesen reeds in stock cages, hate to waste more time & money for no gain. If someone could honestly tell me boyesen gave an increase over stock on a 750 or 780 I may be willing to try them. Does the 785 pro use the same reed cages as the other fujis?

+1
    Wish i could tell you about the Boyseen Reeds on a 750, i have them, but not sure what did it the long pump, the reeds/spacers the OP Flame arrestors? but I have NOTICEABLE different in acceleration over a stock SLT

+1
    I feel like they help out a lot on anything 2 stroke I put them in. Put them in blasters and banshee quads. Huge difference. Those were vforce 3s though. Have some in both of my pros. I feel like they help out in the midrange for sure. your in the meat of the power band quicker. did you get them off ebay? I jut saw a set I almost bid on go for 65, if so just to clarify I believe those wee just the original vforce. A pic might clarify, but either way will help out.

kerminator, yep those are the ones I bought. I think they were vforce2's from what the box said. haven't got them yet, but once I do i'll post a pic. Hoping to get some bottom end/midrange too. Have a pretty big hesitation coming out of the hole lately. Just put new plugs in and they were no help. Plugs that came out looked pretty good though, minus the center cylinder looking a little rich.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information