Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Finally bit the bullet

Sold my daily driver 04 rxp that has been awesome to me since the day I bought it new. Prices on the new ones had me a little leary of buying one, but stopped at the dealership to look at the new px's AGAIN and drove out with a brand spanking new 2013 RXPX! Just sitting in the driveway staring at it in awe.. Keeping it stock for probably the rest of the season then let the mods begin! Gonna drop her in the water this weekend and see if this new hull is as good as everyone is saying it is. For those of you that have one, how are they with two up? Ole lady doesn't like to drive and frankly I don't trust her on the other skis so I get to haul her ass around most of the time.

+1
    They like to lean under 20/25 mph and it is more pronounced 2 up. Once you get going it flattens out.

+1
    never drove with two but after 5 hours it is really fun to drive.hold on when you turn.thanx Richard.

+1
    Huge Congrats! Hope your lady like to go fast and can hold on tight...:yay2:...

30-35 is about as slow as you'll want to go...even that seems painful. Normal cruise speed is comfy about 60. You're going to love it. Try to relax on it and let it do it's thing...It can surprise you with how fast it will turn. The hull can dig in real fast. It will be real different from your RXP. Take a little more time than you normally would getting used to it. I've been off mine twice early on and I haven't been off a ski in...well can't remember before this one.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rjeffery View Post
    never drove with two but after 5 hours it is really fun to drive.hold on when you turn.thanx Richard.
    No, after 5 hrs and getting rid of all the limiter crap and a few "light" mods it will be fun to drive. Not to mention dropping her off at the beach while I ride..lol.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post

30-35 is about as slow as you'll want to go...even that seems painful. Normal cruise speed is comfy about 60. You're going to love it. Try to relax on it and let it do it's thing...It can surprise you with how fast it will turn. The hull can dig in real fast. It will be real different from your RXP. Take a little more time than you normally would getting used to it. I've been off mine twice early on and I haven't been off a ski in...well can't remember before this one.
    That hull looks nasty underneath. Deep ass "v".

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by icdoo View Post

what did you buy a donzi or a sonic? lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude596 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by icdoo View Post

what did you buy a donzi or a sonic? lol
    I was talking about the ole lady

Congrats again on the new ski! Can't wait to see it.

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Sounds and seems like it a bigger HX design imo, or similar?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information