+1

2013 GTR and poppy cover review.

Went on vacation for 7 days to bull shoals,Arkansas. Water was super clear as always,and had great weather/smooth water. Rode it a ton,and so did the rest of the 19 famly members.

Started the the trip with 19 hours I had from weekend riding in the last 2 months. After the week was over I had almost 48. It held up great and didn't have a problem being ridden constantly.

Pulled my brother in law on his knee board and that was really fun. He's extremely good at it witch made it fun. Was pulling him at 35-40mph with him cutting behind me hard. It took a while to get used to the way the back end pulled when he was cutting. Just had to steer in the opposite direction a little. He pulled me on my wakeboard,and it pulled me right out of the water.

One day we went dam to dam witch is roughly 85 miles one way. It did great and got awesome mpgs in Eco mode. Only used two tanks of fuel on that whole trip with a few top speed runs. I felt just fine the next day witch was an awesome surprise. It was pretty cool seeing steam rise out when we reached the other dam. The water coming in was 48 degrees,made for a cold swim. The other side of the lake had water temps in the 80's. Had to navigate a couple of really narrow rivers,and dodge huge trees floating but was worth it.

Also had to fill up with 87 octane, the marinas were few and far between and that's all they had. The marinas by our cabin had 93. Probably went threw 150 gallons of fuel.

As for the poppy cover,and got it got toward 600 miles and did great! It sucked right down on it and didn't leave any marks.

Ohh and kinda a scary awesome moment....my wife and her sisters had a "girls day" on the pontoon. When I found them out on the water I cruised over to them all mooning me(awesome). Then cruised out and the next time they were all topless! Hahahaha my wife is awesome! I returned the favor with a shortless fly by. Now the scary part,after all the shenanigans I was just cruising around them headed back to the dock when all the sudden I'm like twenty yards from two of my sister inlaws. They had jumped out as a joke,I didn't find it that funny. I started paying more attention....

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    Sounds like you had a great time!! Skis make trips to the water soooooooooooooooooooooo much more fun!

We NEED pics of the girls on the pontoon, or its just hear-say...

anytime you have a bunch of people and a ski: ALL parties present need to be aware. Being cautious goes both ways.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Ok........putting the jumping in right in front of you....very bad. Let's get back to the ladies FLASHING part!!!

Cya

+1
    Sounds like a great trip...

Need some pics of the pontoon girlys for verification...

+1
    Unfortanitly the only pictures are in my head. Lol.

Also they didn't jump out directly in front of me. They jumped out of the pontoon while it was moving,and I was going back and forth behind them. Ether way,lesson learned to pay attention for dumb shit.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spalding View Post
    my wife and her sisters had a "girls day" on the pontoon. When I found them out on the water I cruised over to them all mooning me(awesome). Then cruised out and the next time they were all topless! Hahahaha my wife is awesome! I returned the favor with a shortless fly by.
    Should make for some interesting conversation at Thanksgiving dinner.

+1
    I'm still stuck on trying to get the pictures in your head.......

Cya

Thread Information