Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    ZeXteR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    79
    +1
    1

    VXR 2012 / 2013 - best place to install Innovate MTX-L Lc1 wideband ??!??

    I have problems with my wideband after install it in a VXR exaust. #E8 error code.
    After read the MTX-L manual, I verify #E8 error code = 02 sensor damaged.
    I remove the sensor and verify water at sensor...

    In first I try drill the exaust using the Riva Kit http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2296 and have problem with my sensor caused by water. I drill at side of electrical box, where have one water hose from voltage rectifier to exaust.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vxr exaust.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	309409


    Please help!


  2. #2
    yol937's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nc
    Posts
    1,071
    +1
    160
    Dont not put it there that is actually into the water jacket it self there is a plug already on the exhaust it has a square head on it turn that plug out and put the riva or r&d o2 sensor fitting in and there you go

  3. #3

  4. #4
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Remove allen plug......get R&D or Riva O2 sensor adaptor, get a heat sink bung......get a new sensor.........and lastly find something to plug that hole you drilled in exhaust......use allen plug LOL....little radical dude

  5. #5
    bryantjopplin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Shreveport, LA
    Posts
    2,436
    +1
    163
    What is this for anyways?

  6. #6
    ZeXteR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    79
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    Dont not put it there that is actually into the water jacket it self there is a plug already on the exhaust it has a square head on it turn that plug out and put the riva or r&d o2 sensor fitting in and there you go
    Thank you, but the VXR/VXS don't have this place to install the O2 sensor. This is available only at Yamaha FZR/FZS/FX SHO from 2009 to 2011. The 2012 and 2013 don't have this "square head".

  7. #7
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXteR View Post
    I have problems with my wideband after install it in a VXR exaust. #E8 error code.
    After read the MTX-L manual, I verify #E8 error code = 02 sensor damaged.
    I remove the sensor and verify water at sensor...

    In first I try drill the exaust using the Riva Kit http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2296 and have problem with my sensor caused by water. I drill at side of electrical box, where have one water hose from voltage rectifier to exaust.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vxr exaust.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	309409


    Please help!

    your microfishe shows the allen bolt on exhaust pipe

  8. #8
    ZeXteR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    79
    +1
    1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vxr exaust2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	309536
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Remove allen plug......get R&D or Riva O2 sensor adaptor, get a heat sink bung......get a new sensor.........and lastly find something to plug that hole you drilled in exhaust......use allen plug LOL....little radical dude
    Look the picture, this don't have space for use this sensor adaptor, is only for old models.

    tkss!!!

  9. #9
    ZeXteR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    79
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXteR View Post
    I have problems with my wideband after install it in a VXR exaust. #E8 error code.
    After read the MTX-L manual, I verify #E8 error code = 02 sensor damaged.
    I remove the sensor and verify water at sensor...

    In first I try drill the exaust using the Riva Kit http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2296 and have problem with my sensor caused by water. I drill at side of electrical box, where have one water hose from voltage rectifier to exaust.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vxr exaust.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	309409


    Please help!

    your microfishe shows the allen bolt on exhaust pipe


    => Yes! You are correct, but I select the microfiche on Riva 2013 year. This microfiche show the allen bolt, but don't exist in this model 2012 or 2013 vxr.

    Thanks for help

  10. #10
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Wonder if the 2013 R&D exhaust adaptor is what is needed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best place to install bilge pump in a 2001 GP1200R Hull
    By banji1218 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 03:41 PM
  2. Best place to weld air/fuel bung in on 2012 SHO FX Cruiser?
    By Dragdaddy71 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:34 AM
  3. Best place to weld air/fuel bung in on 2012 SHO FX Cruiser?
    By Dragdaddy71 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 11:32 AM
  4. Where is the best place to buy a BEST extended warrantee
    By rxtscott in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. Best place to buy new ECU?
    By Pale Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 10:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •