Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Left-over watercrafts

Hello guys, so I'm in for a new ski lately.
    I heard that usually towards the end of the year the skis can get pretty cheap, so if I go for a watercraft in December 2013, I'd probably find it for a cheaper price than the original price, does anyone know how much cheaper it would cost? If it was say an FX SHO Cruiser or an FZS?

Another thing, sometimes you can find left-over jet skis from years before, like 2011 models that are unused and being sold for a considerably smaller price, any idea where I can get those on the internet? If it's hard on the internet, anyone knows people around NJ who could be dealing with those?

Thanks

I'm interested in this as well.

+1
    We if you can find what your looking for, all depends on your haggling skills.

+1
    I went to our local boatshow back in Feb and while looking at the 2013 models at one local dealers display, I learned that he still had some 2012's back at the dealership. Made me a great deal and I still got the benefits of the show deals on maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by skubadad View Post
    I went to our local boatshow back in Feb and while looking at the 2013 models at one local dealers display, I learned that he still had some 2012's back at the dealership. Made me a great deal and I still got the benefits of the show deals on maintenance.
    Could you PM the details?

Quote Originally Posted by amgad131 View Post
    I heard that usually towards the end of the year the skis can get pretty cheap, so if I go for a watercraft in December 2013, I'd probably find it for a cheaper price than the original price, does anyone know how much cheaper it would cost? If it was say an FX SHO Cruiser or an FZS?

Another thing, sometimes you can find left-over jet skis from years before, like 2011 models that are unused and being sold for a considerably smaller price, any idea where I can get those on the internet? If it's hard on the internet, anyone knows people around NJ who could be dealing with those?

Thanks
    Try www.pwctrader.com local dealers here use this site and Craigslist to clear out new (old) inventory.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lbihn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amgad131 View Post

Thanks
    Try www.pwctrader.com local dealers here use this site and Craigslist to clear out new (old) inventory.
    +1, that's how I found my leftover '09 for over $3K under sticker a few years ago.

+1, that's how I found my leftover '09 for over $3K under sticker a few years ago.

Do you think $3k under is about what one could expect for a 2012 in August 2013?

+1
    I paid $11,399 (msrp 13,699) without any bullshit prep fees for my '12 FZS in Sept, dealer also included free heated storage for the winter. I thought that was a pretty fair price but you might be able to get a better deal this year if there are significant improvements with the '14.

+1
    When I was doing my research, a couple of people pointed out that you may be able to get a better deal after the season, but the selection would be much thinner. So you might be taking a chance by waiting.

However, only a few days until they reveal the new units!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information