Just wanted to see what some of ya think might be the problem. The boat is a 2012 210 challenger, single 260 engine. Went up north last weekend, the boat ran great for the first hr or so, then it went down hill. It would act like it was loading up, sorta like a 2 stroke, when I would just putt around pulling the kids on the tube, or idle around with it, and then when I would stab the throttle, it would pull like it was suppose to, but would sorta pulsate up and down, until it acted like it would clean out and would run great as long as I was going wide open, or not putting around, before I would get on it. I did buy my gas at a different station (93 octane at walmart), so was thinking I maybe got some bad gas. At about a 1/2 a tank, i put in some of seadoo's 2+4 fuel treatment, and changed the plugs, and it made no difference. The old plugs looked good, but I thought I try it anyway!!! The dealer is backed up, and cant get me in for a week, to see what the budds say. Also one time I was shutting it down, and when I looked at the dash, it said something about limp mode, it never went into limp mode, and no lights ever came on, it just scrolled across the display, when I was shutting the motor off??? I have done many searchs, and have found similar sitiuations, but wanted to see what eveyone on here thought!!! Thanks....