Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BEWARE( H2oxtreme RAMON ripping customer off)

IM TRYING TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT. I PURCHASED THE SINGLE THROTTLE INTAKE, ALONG WITH THE UPGRADED COOLER, THE STRAIGHT EXHAUST,FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, WITH GAUGE AND MODIFIED RIDE PLATE. RAMON PRETENDED TO WRITE MY ORDER AND I REQUESTED RED RUBBER CONNECTORS(ELBOWS TO CONNECT COOLER) AND CHROME EVERYTHING. I PAYED AND I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT MY SKI(R12X) WAS IN THE ISLANDS AND IM GOING ON VACCATION WITH THE WIFE. HE ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD GET EVERYTHING WAY BEFORE I LEAVE. ANY WAY I DIDNT GET PARTS ON TIME AND HAD TO MISS FLIGHT CAUSE PARTS DIDNT COME ON TIME. RAMON EVEN LIE ABOUT SENDING PACKAGE CAUSE HE COULD'NT PROVIDE ME WITH THE TRACKING INFO ON PACKAGE AND HE TOLD ME HE SENT PACKAGE. HE TELL ME THAT HE HAND MAKE PARTS, BUT IM GETTING PARTS COMING FROM E BAY. IM WAS IN ST.THOMAS U.S.V.I WHEN I MADE UP MY MIND TO EXPOSE THESE GUYS. I GOT MOST OF MY PICS AND CONVERSATION IN PHONE AND TONIGHT WHEN MY WIFE COME HOME IM GONNA UPLOAD EVERYTHING. I HAD TO HAVE A CRASH COURSE ON HONDA, NO ONE ON ISLAND GOT ONE, JUST ME. IVE GOT PICS OF THE SENSORS AND THEIR LOCATION. WHEN U GET A CODE ON YOUR SKI. YOU CAN MAKE THE SKI BLINK OUT THE CODE. ALSO IVE THE LONG LIST OF CODES. TODAY IM GONNA OPEN UP THE EYES OF THOSE WHO OWN A HONDA AND NEED HELP. THIS IS RUDE5150,AND I AINT PLAYING. IM GONNA END H2O DAYS OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. I HATE PROPLE WHO LIE. H2OXTREME IS PRO EBAY,AND WHAT EVER PRO SOMETHING U MIGHT FIND ON THIS FORUM, BUT TO ME THEIR PRO JOKE. I LOT OF THE PARTS FOR THE R-12X U CAN FIND THEM ON A ACURA ENGINE. WHEN I WAS FINISH I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW I ALLOW A COMPANY TO SCREW ME OVER LIKE THAT. PLEASE DONT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS IM GOING TO SAVE ANYONE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP. IF ITS NOT BROKEN INTERNALLY I CAN HELP OUT. JUST ASK AND ILL TELL. RAMON GAVE ME A STORY AND IM DEBATING IF IM GONNA LET THE WORLD KNOW. BUT THATS NO REASON TO RIPPPPPPP PEOPLE OFF. YOUR ATTITUDE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK'. I CAN TELL YOU HOW QUICK HE TOOK MY THOUSANDS AND THE PACKAGES DONT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS OR HARDWARE TO INSTALL. IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CLAMPS,FITTINGS WAS'NT EVEN RED. EVERYTHING WAS SPRAYED BLACK WITH SOME ROUGH SOMETHING IN IT. HE BASICALLY ORDER STUFF FROM EBAY AND ADD $500-1000. I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES AND IVE GOT PICS AND TEXT, EMAIL TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..ASK AND ILL TELL

31 views. I want all who have Honda to know. cut this pro con middle man out. he does bad business

I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AND BETTER BUSINESS IS NEXT.
    PRO CON MAN

hi everyone. my name is rob sirju. i did business with raymond from H20 about 6 months ago. i want ppl to know he's such a big rip-off. he didn't do what was asked (program ECU), and has refused a refund my money. i bought an exhaust manifold for my turbo ski....... after 6 months, he sent a downpipe for a supercharged ski, and said it was a mistake. just one excuse after another and won't refund me!!

I also got so mad at him. He dont do as he sayyyyyyy. He a liar. Hide your credit cards.

Im glad that mad cow resopnded. I am trying to open the eyes of all jetski owners out there. Speak up and be heared. 2013 we closing bad business. Looking for better business. If you guys know of where to find honda parts, let me know. Tonight im gonna post up the code list for honda. This way you can know problem by the amount of beeps.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rude5150 View Post
    Im glad that mad cow resopnded. I am trying to open the eyes of all jetski owners out there. Speak up and be heared. 2013 we closing bad business. Looking for better business. If you guys know of where to find honda parts, let me know. Tonight im gonna post up the code list for honda. This way you can know problem by the amount of beeps.
    nitroshark and macsboost can get you squared away with what you need since H2O has dropped the ball....

aquatrax code list

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda 008.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	310396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda 009.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	310397Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda 010.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	310398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda 011.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	310400
    Quote Originally Posted by rude5150 View Post
    Im glad that mad cow responded. I am trying to open the eyes of all jetski owners out there. Speak up and be heared. 2013 we closing bad business. Looking for better business. If you guys know of where to find honda parts, let me know. Tonight im gonna post up the code list for honda. This way you can know problem by the amount of beeps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda 013.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	310399  

im looking to upgrade my turbo.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    spend the money and go with a name brand turbo. based on your sizing needs based on the GT2870 china turbo your looking at, a garret GT2871R should suit your needs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information