2013 gtx155 neutral alignment/calibration message

Hello, I have a new 2013 gtx 155 and occassionally I get a message that scrolls across my screen when depressing my brake/reverse lever. It reads "neutral alignment" scrolling across and won`t go in to forward or reverse for a few seconds. Does anyone know what this means or if it is common. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I have the same boat only a 2012 and I have never seen that (25 hours on it).

+1
    I've had a few newer doos and haven't seen that.
    Sounds like its time for a trip to the stealership for a buds update.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty127 View Post
    Hello, I have a new 2013 gtx 155 and occassionally I get a message that scrolls across my screen when depressing my brake/reverse lever. It reads "neutral alignment" scrolling across and won`t go in to forward or reverse for a few seconds. Does anyone know what this means or if it is common. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I have a 2011 GTI 155 LTD. I haven't seen this message until recently while actually adjusting my neutral position, just after having a BUDS update and service complete. Perhaps a recent BUDS/computer update now displays the message to the screen, where before it didn't????

My only appears when I am actually in N (neutral) gear and push the UP or DOWN arrow on the right hand side. This adjustment adjusts the iBR gate slightly so your ski stays in one place (for the most part) while in N gear. Best to adjust it in very still waters after sitting for a while so your wake is subsided.

As for the message you are getting from other control inputs it may be a good idea to contact with your dealer.

Well, figured it out and feel a little foolish. As the last post mentioned it is actually an adjustent to help keep the machine in place while in neutral. What I was doing was pushing the up/down arrows to adjust my vts a little too soon before it had a chance to go in to vts mode, therefore I was adjusting my neutral instead of my vts. The bonus is now I know how to adjust my neutral to keep the machine perfectly still while in neutral. The bad part is when I first described the issue to my dealer he had no clue what it was so when I realized what I was doing I had to explain it to him in case anyone else was doing it. My thought is the dealer should have known about this feature.

Any way, thanks for the help.

Can you adjust the neutral position on a 2012 GTI SE 130 this same way? Thanks Had the ski out the other day and it dont stay still while in neutral like it did last year so it would be nice if I can adjust it like you did.

Thread Information