Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

***NEW*** Another ECU Alternative for Yamaha Skis

Introducing the new direct connect ViPEC ECU for Yamaha skis.

I just received one of these today and we will be fitting it to Josh's ski. Will keep you guys posted on how it goes!
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2330

RIVA/Vi-PEC V88R Pro-Series Yamaha ECU

zoom image

• Model: RY11840-ECU-DC
    • Manufactured by: Riva Racing Yamaha
    $2,399.95

Our Pro-Series ECU provides a huge performance advantage to the Sea-Doo Supercharged 4-TEC Engine delivering over 50hp to the stock engine. ECU is fully programmable with either RIVA supplied mapping or user defined parameters. Most calibrations require use of RIVA Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit and 91+ octane pump fuel. Plugs directly into factory wiring harness via waterproof connectors. Key Benefits Include: 1) Easy loading of supplied calibrations/maps for various performance applications. Performance Fuel Mapping: Delivers optimal fuel required for your specific level of modification based on boost pressure. Performance Timing Curves: Special racing curves produce more power throughout the RPM range. Rev Limiter Increase: Stock rev limit can been increased so engine RPM can be run higher producing more boost pressure and horsepower. Boost Control: Provides control via electronic solenoid for turbo applications. 2) Ability to customize RIVA calibrations for special applications. Using supplied software, user can adjust parameters such as Fuel, Timing, Rev Limiter & Boost Control. 3) Retains OEM Dash Display, Engine Diagnostic & Engine Safety Functions: All original dash functions are retained. Provides diagnostic information that can be displayed via computer interface. 4) Internal Data Logging functionality. 5) Provides diagnostic information that can be displayed via computer interface. 6) Includes plug & play connector for RIVA Dash/Logger unit (RY11840-LD-MD60). 7) Includes plug & play connector for optional lambda sensor kit for data logging air/fuel ratios & tuning functions. Direct-Connect design eliminates need for auxiliary wiring harness. 9) Individual Cylinder Knock Control function. Identifies which cylinder is detonating by tracking firing order utilizing OEM knock sensor. 10) User selectable dual calibration capacity for optional Dual Map Switch (part# RY11841-DMS-ECU-DC). 11) Expansion Port for additional user definable inputs & outputs. 12) User configurable software. 13) Retains all iControl functions; Eliminates restrictive GPS speed limiternables craft to start in SPORT mode for full power delivery. NOTE: RIVA Pro-Series ECU is for competition use only.

+1
    Here's a list of the Base Maps RIVA is offering initially. More will be available soon.

Yamaha:
    - Stage 3 SHO (pre-loaded)
    - Stage 3+ SHO
    - VXR/VXS HO
    All are available for 91~93 octane pump fuel and VP MS109 Race Fuel.
    IMPORTANT: Maps for the V88 legacy ECU are not compatible with the new V88R ECU. If customer has a custom map for a V88 legacy ECU and would like to use it in a new V88R ECU please put them in touch with Bubba. The map can only be converted here and not in the field. The process can take several days.

What a great deal. Original vipec v88 was 3295.00 over 3 years ago. Mine has performed flawlessly the entire time. This ecu does everything and more from what I read that the original does. Along with free data logging which you do not get with Motec, and data logging is EVERYTHING! I have learned so much from studying data logs its amazing. I never ride without data logging. And the fuel Mixmap feature for fine tuning AFR is incredible, and extremely easy. May sound like a salesman but im not. Once you own one and see its capabilities and learn the program its something you will never want to be without. And for this price, its a great deal. If I had to go back to a reflash I would simply cry. Lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    What a great deal. Original vipec v88 was 3295.00 over 3 years ago. Mine has performed flawlessly the entire time. This ecu does everything and more from what I read that the original does. Along with free data logging which you do not get with Motec, and data logging is EVERYTHING! I have learned so much from studying data logs its amazing. I never ride without data logging. And the fuel Mixmap feature for fine tuning AFR is incredible, and extremely easy. May sound like a salesman but im not. Once you own one and see its capabilities and learn the program its something you will never want to be without. And for this price, its a great deal. If I had to go back to a reflash I would simply cry. Lol
    Agree 100%. IMO you cannot tune without logging.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Motec M130 data logging is free. 120 meg of logging memory

6. +1 by:

Didn't know that Nils, I remember was it the m400 or 800 where logging was not free?

+1
    I love my vipec and they just made it better and even cheaper.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    Motec M130 data logging is free. 120 meg of logging memory
    The price comparison isnt even close though for virtually the same thing!!

+1
    Im not sure but isint the motec made to meet mil specs?

+1
    Customer service is far superior for Motec owners.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information