Hi all first post here. I have a 2002 seadoo xp 951 it is a project so I took off the stator cover and it was not pretty at all rust water everywhere so I replaced stator with a used one looked great check out good and replaced mpem,cut wires back 1/2 inch ,checked ignition coils they are good, cleaned magneto cup With a wire brush on a drill but the top rectangular piece looks melted and eaten some of it away, the outer points all 4 of them are not magnetic, should they be? My problem is random spark could this be my problem? O I have new spark plugs, also thanks for any info on this