+1

Impeller recommendations

I have an 2013 RXT-X with Vtech tune 8375 limit, 4" air intake, Rive Gen 3, and will be removing the intake filter this week. Currently I ran 75 MPH on GPS on the rev limiter. As the title says, I'm looking for impeller recommendations. I was thinking and Solas 15/20

Also does it need to be and R or will and A work.

I plan to have speed freaks repitch to dial in later

+1
    That is a strong number...what did the dash say when your GPS read 75mph. What kind of air/water temperature is that at? I know with my (2010rxt-x) VTECH I saw 73 on the speedo which I know is about 1.5-2mph slower with temperatures in the upper 50's and I was at the limiter. I have the stock intake and stock IC which is bigger than the 2013 IC's. 75 seems higher than I would expect. The R's are made specifically for Riva and are already tuned per say. Why spend twice? You might want to give the new Riva Grate a try as well.

+1
    I have the Riva Gen 3 intercooler. I was riding last saturday with another forum member and used his Garmin GPS. My dash speed was 76 while on that run but have seen as high as 77 on the dash and 75.1 on gps. I have an R&D grate now but am going back to stock for this weekend because it wants to turn right at high speeds as others have stated. It was salt water, about 77 degrees, not sure of water temp, the guage hasn't worked on my dash. I have 13 hours on it now.

I ordered a 15/20 solas and will be removing the intake flame arrestor this week and see where I am at this weekend. I also have a Garmin 62sc coming tomorow so I can monitor my top speed more often. I also down loaded the Vtech 8500 rev limit tune to try if I'm still on the limiter, but I have to be carefull with the stock valvetrain.

Thread Information