Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Video: 2009 FZR Etech low boost setup vs. 2011 FZR bone stock comparison

Hi guys, this is a little video i made with my friendīs FZR wich is stock vs my FZR with the mods in my sig just to show the difference this setup made. Camera is mounted in a not so good position but its a nice-to-see vid anyways. Hope you guys enjoy!!

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Wow no comparison.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rologp View Post
    Hi guys, this is a little video i made with my friendīs FZR wich is stock vs my FZR with the mods in my sig just to show the difference this setup made. Camera is mounted in a not so good position but its a nice-to-see vid anyways. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Nice!

Did you repitch the 13/25? What rpms do you hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post

Nice!

Did you repitch the 13/25? What rpms do you hit?
    No, the impeller is box stock and im hitting about 8400 rpms.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Wow no comparison.....LOL
    As you can see i let my friend take the hole shot so he can be more time on camera

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Rolo, are you still on the stock plate......fixed my bounce.....lost 1mph.....are you using the mounting plates?.....your ski looks good BTW

Rolo, are you still on the stock plate......fixed my bounce.....lost 1mph.....are you using the mounting plates?.....your ski looks good BTW
    Yes Rick, im still on stock plate with the shims like it came from factory. I have Jims VX plate, so next thing is to see how it goes with it, i like how the ski is glued to the water with stok plate but im loosing some speed for sure. Right now im at 79mph gps.

By any chance, are you running anything for added fuel like RRFPR or powershot? My setup is pretty much going to be the same..

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Yes Rick, im still on stock plate with the shims like it came from factory. I have Jims VX plate, so next thing is to see how it goes with it, i like how the ski is glued to the water with stok plate but im loosing some speed for sure. Right now im at 79mph gps.

wow I pulled 81.3 @ around 8600 with No mount plates.....2 washer in front and 1 in rear.....and before with 2 in front and none in rear like the Vid I posted with you I pulled 82mph.....but it bounced alittle.... now with 1 in rear no bounce and high speed cornering is better but I lost .7 to 1mph

AWA MEMBER
    +1

You should try a 85mm nozzle to get your Rpms up to mine... Mine would barely do 8400 till I did the nozzle

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information