Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2014 Mark Hahn 300 Mile Endurance Race, Feb 22, 2014, Lake Havasu City, AZ USA

The 2014 Mark Hahn 300 Mile Endurance Race, Feb 22, 2014, Lake Havasu City, AZ USA February 22, 2014 will be here before we know it! 2014 Entry Form, Race Rules and Press Release loaded here: http://pwcoffshore.com/Mark_Hahn_Race.html

+1
    Interdasting...

From Follmer:

HOT Products APBA Mark Hahn Memorial Havasu 300

Yamaha Sponsors 2014 IJSBA 10th Annual Hot Products Mark Hahn Memorial Endurance Race

Fountain Valley, CA – Fresh off its domination on the closed course at the IJSBA World Finals, Yamaha WaterCraft is returning to Lake Havasu City, AZ in February to sponsor the 2014 IJSBA Hot Products Mark Hahn Memorial Havasu 300 Endurance Race.

The Mark Hahn race, to be held Feb. 22 at Crazy Horse Campground, is recognized as the “longest continuous personal watercraft race” in the world. The race is designed to be a lifestyle event that allows first time racers as well as veteran racers to compete at their own level where everyone walks away a winner having just competed in and completed the grueling 300 mile journey. There are so many variables in the event - from fuel stops, rider changes, rough water conditions and attrition - that it is very possible that a stock boat with an inexperienced racer could walk away the overall winner.

“The Hahn memorial race uniquely aligns with our brand values of durability, reliability, and performance,” said Andrew Cullen, Marketing Communications Manager at Yamaha WaterCraft Group. “It challenges the rider and the machine in a way that no other race does, and we look forward to helping bring this event to another group of racers next year.”

The annual race was created in the memory of endurance racer Mark Hahn who was instrumental in promoting endurance PWC racing across the country before his untimely death in 2004. The “Team” format features two riders for runabout (sit down) boat teams and up to three riders for a stand-up craft. Solo riders are also welcome to “Ironman” the race on either style of boat, a real test of endurance and stamina.

Entry forms, race information, updates and results will be posted on the Mark Hahn web site: http://www.pwcfun.com/markhahn300.asp

Mike Follmer, 714-241-9600, [email protected]

we are involved

+1
    Myself and my team are ready to get through World Finals then start preparing for thee Mark Hahn. I am very excited about getting back out there and participating in this race again. My team mate will be participating for the first time.

September 7, we conducted a combat training. Distance is 300 miles

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Myself and my team are ready to get through World Finals then start preparing for thee Mark Hahn. I am very excited about getting back out there and participating in this race again. My team mate will be participating for the first time.
    outstanding GL... will be good to have you on the course. 300X or 310X?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaloffshore View Post
    The craft I will be competing on is very up in the air right now. Working out the details now to get the team together.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaloffshore View Post
    The craft I will be competing on is very up in the air right now. Working out the details now to get the team together.

Hmmm. FZR - SVHO !!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information