Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brent Riding.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	311208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brent with 3rd place.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	311209
A Word from Team Rider Brent Venderley:
West Virginia and the National Tour is a Wrap for 2013!
So West Virginia wraps up the National Tour for 2013. I finished my second year in PWC racing, and first year in the Pro Stock class with a 3-3-3 podium this last weekend, and a forth in the overall national points. I just missed a national podium title by 8 points this season!
It has been a learning curve with the step up from Novice to the Pro ranks as expected, and everything finally clicked and came together in WV. I had good starts up front and for the first time this season was in the mix with Troy Synder and Eric Francis around the first few corners. I rode smart, consistent and smooth and it showed in my results.
As for the racing in general, West Virginia is an awesome location and like last year tensions were running a little high. The double points for the weekend always makes any rider in a tight points battle a little on edge. I think part of Cliff Roy’s job description is bouncer now. As usual, everything worked itself out on the course and the results put the talking to rest… for now.
I have spent this season as a privateer rider with some great sponsors and friends helping. The 2013 National Race Series has been a blur of many miles spent on the road in several different rigs, flights to small airports, seeing my extended race family in different cities across the country, making new friends and making good friends GREAT friends. I can not thank Jettribe and everyone else who has been my support throughout the year enough: Tattoo Rich, Bad Bo, Troy Snyder, Clay Barbee, Jason Russo, Trisha King, RIVA Racing, Exotic Signs, Hydro Turf, Pro Hydro-X Tour, Kaotik Products and Ronny and Michelle at Pro Rider Magazine.
Off to Islamorada, FL. I go for the Region 7 Championships and then World Finals!
#Jettribe #Nationals #UWP #IJSBA #Jetskiracing #Jetski