Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1

    Why me again!!!!!!!?????

    Man I tell you I think I'll be out of the sport SOON!

    I took my Yami 1200xlt out today and of course some chit had to happen! First the exhaust hi temp came on a few times when in cruising speed. Then at the end of the day I try to turn it on and NOTHING! Cranks and cranks and cranks and thats it. I thought maybe I choked it too much but noooooo. The same guy that helped me out when I injested water in the RXT helped me on this one. Took out the plugs and they were a bit wet wit fuel. Tried craniking it up afew more times and nothing. All of a sudden when I stopped hitting the start button, it would not start cranking!!!!!! Took the key out, pressed the STOP button and it kept cranking! PHUCK


  2. #2
    RustySeaRustyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay-Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    1,788
    Sorry to hear about your luck GEO. Werent you selling that ski?

  3. #3
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    I was a few months ago...I decided to keep it so I got a double trailer and spent some $$$ rebuilding the carbs and getting a cilinder wall and piston replaced due to damage....

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    Man I tell you I think I'll be out of the sport SOON!

    I took my Yami 1200xlt out today and of course some chit had to happen! First the exhaust hi temp came on a few times when in cruising speed. Then at the end of the day I try to turn it on and NOTHING! Cranks and cranks and cranks and thats it. I thought maybe I choked it too much but noooooo. The same guy that helped me out when I injested water in the RXT helped me on this one. Took out the plugs and they were a bit wet wit fuel. Tried craniking it up afew more times and nothing. All of a sudden when I stopped hitting the start button, it would not start cranking!!!!!! Took the key out, pressed the STOP button and it kept cranking! PHUCK
    Geo,

    Bring that thing up to my shop and lets work the bugs out.

    Alex

  5. #5
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    Sounds like the cat/con exploded and stopped up your exhaust pipe.

  6. #6
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Geo,

    Bring that thing up to my shop and lets work the bugs out.

    Alex
    When can I do that?

  7. #7
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrotoys View Post
    Sounds like the cat/con exploded and stopped up your exhaust pipe.
    The cat was taken out at last time and a D-plate was put in.....

  8. #8
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    At slow speeds for a few minutes, the exhaust temp alarm come on though so I dont know....

  9. #9
    beegle55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    37
    Sounds like the kind of luck I might have. Hope you get things figured out and your budget/interest isnt effected too much. Good luck!

    -beegle55

  10. #10
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Funny thing you mention the word budget!

    With my wedding about 1.5 months away and a home closing in 2-3 weeks.....There basically is no budget! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Well it happened to me again!
    By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:44 PM
  2. GPRXP Gas Tank: Remind me again why I cant put the RXP pick in the GPR Tank?
    By boostaholic in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Run this by me again....
    By ou812 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. Help me again please!!!
    By Great_Outdoors_5911 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 12:20 AM
  5. Mod bug is hitting me again ... a 03 1300 .. few ??'s!!
    By slow1300 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •