+1

12F Driveline Housing question...

So last week I took the 2003 12F and the new Ultra out after I had rebuild the 12F pump. As the day was winding down I noticed the 12F start to porpoise bad, and knew it was water in the hull as unfortunately I know this creepy feeling. Anyway, luckily I have a 800GPH Pump inside and made it back safely..

I figured it was the driveline bearings, or more specifically the seals because when I hose filled the hull you could see water coming from the driveshaft hole on the bottom. I pulled the motor today and found that the housing itself is cracked almost all the way around, and this is most likely the water leak point. So my question is in regards to the SBT driveline kit. http://www.shopsbt.com/kaw-2003-stx12f/70-203.html It seems to have all the parts I need per the picture, but want to be sure it includes the housing, and if that is a part where I would have to send the old one back, which would be a problem being broken. I would ask SBT directly but they are closed at the moment, and figured the fine people here would have the answers as well as other tips I am gonna need to know with this repair. Thank you all for the help.

P.S.- For once I am not bummed about a broken down PWC as I have the 300x to keep me occupied while awaiting parts...

no return replacement of the bearing support, its typ failure per age, make sure to chk alignment at coupling with pump installed or burn out will occur.

+1
    Thank you for the reply. Is there an alignment tool to do this like the older SeaDoos had?

+1
    Disregard, I see what you mean in the service manual. Thanks for the tip...

Thread Information