Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    What kind of sealant for the NPT fittings on Fuel Tank Adapters??

    What kind of sealant are you guys using for the fittings on the Fuel Tank Adapters? I have a Rude Fuel Tank Adapter and it uses 1/8 NPT. It was recommended that I use teflon tape, but after researching online, people recommended to not do so because of the possible teflon tape strands falling into the fuel lines.

  2. #2
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Davison, Mi
    I use Teflon tape
    you do need to be carful
    I have used the liquid Teflon too

  3. #3
    Sayers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Melbourne AUS

  4. #4
    imp0ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Yellow teflon tape. It's rated for gas & fuels

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What kind of clamps for thru hull
    By krouchchocolate in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. what kind of glue for furl baffle repair
    By highpockets in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. What kind of turbo is the Jet Worx turbo?
    By colin_red250x in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 03:13 PM
  4. What kind of price for '95 xp800
    By gorilla03 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:22 AM
  5. what type of sealant for this?
    By BoostedH23a1 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts