+1

09 SHO loss of power

Has anyone seen this? I recently had an oil leak while riding and the low oil alarm went off. I emediately shut down added oil which i had on hand and limped back to the boat ramp with no further alarms. After repairing the leak and topping of oil I test drove the ski and noticed at wot i was running at 50 mph not my usual 71 mph. Prior to the oil leak which was the gasket on the oil pump which was removed to install the 2013 clutch as my original failed at 153 hours. Having that all apart i decided to add a gen 3 supercharger shaft kit and B1 wheel. The ski ran great for 7 hours before the gasket leak on oil pump. Know after the oil alarm I only get a low mode or limp mode operation but with no alarms does the ecu need to be reset after an low oil alarm? And to add to it i sent my ecu to get reflashed (R3) and it still runs the same wot at 50 55 mph. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisb20 View Post
    Has anyone seen this? I recently had an oil leak while riding and the low oil alarm went off. I emediately shut down added oil which i had on hand and limped back to the boat ramp with no further alarms. After repairing the leak and topping of oil I test drove the ski and noticed at wot i was running at 50 mph not my usual 71 mph. Prior to the oil leak which was the gasket on the oil pump which was removed to install the 2013 clutch as my original failed at 153 hours. Having that all apart i decided to add a gen 3 supercharger shaft kit and B1 wheel. The ski ran great for 7 hours before the gasket leak on oil pump. Know after the oil alarm I only get a low mode or limp mode operation but with no alarms does the ecu need to be reset after an low oil alarm? And to add to it i sent my ecu to get reflashed (R3) and it still runs the same wot at 50 55 mph. Any help would be appreciated Thanks
    Decided to look around engine compartment and found the intake hose from intercooler partially on throttle body assembly. If i had a boost gauge i would have found earlier. Does anyone have a recommendation on what prop would get me the most hole shot and top speed. R-3 rpm's are set for 8500 the exisitng prop is a Dynafly 13-22R (not sure of exactly what pitch it really is) any advice?

+1
    Decided to look around engine compartment and found the intake hose from intercooler partially on throttle body assembly. If i had a boost gauge i would have found earlier. Does anyone have a recommendation on what prop would get me the most hole shot and top speed. R-3 rpm's are set for 8500 the exisitng prop is a Dynafly 13-22R (not sure of exactly what pitch it really is) any advice?
    Have Jim (Jim's Performace) pitch the Dynafly. For your setup that is probably the best option. I had E1 with his pitch and worked awesome.

+1
    Thanks I'll touch base with Jim

Still faster than you right now. hahaha

+1
    TOOL

Thread Information