4 Tec oil change with supercharger?

Greetings everyone, I am new to the Seadoo 4-Tec world and have a question if I may please. I have a 2004 GTX supercharged. Someone told me not to run synthetic oil as it will mess up the supercharger. I have ordered that kit from Seadoo with the XPS oil that comes with the filter and three spark plugs. The oil says it is Synthetic. Is this the correct oil to use with the supercharger? Also I have purchased one of the new Rule automatic 1100 bilge pumps and cannot find anywhere for it to fit in the bottom of the hull. I currently have the Supercharger out and still cannot find a good location to epoxy it down. I tried mouting it in the 4 inch round smooth area behind one of the bailer suction things (apparently where the depth finder transducer would go) but the Reverse cable is in the way for that spot? Any advice?

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Its not recommended for the WET type clutch/spring system used on the chargers "slip" setting as it will/could prematurely wear faster than you expect. I personally use a Synthetic Blend from Seadoo or the Valvoline 4stroke Bike oil. Whatever oil you choose just make certain its used in a WET CLUTCH system application.

Quote Originally Posted by sea-one View Post
    Its not recommended for the WET type clutch/spring system used on the chargers "slip" setting as it will/could prematurely wear faster than you expect. I personally use a Synthetic Blend from Seadoo or the Valvoline 4stroke Bike oil. Whatever oil you choose just make certain its used in a WET CLUTCH system application.
    Yes that's what I'm saying. I have the seadoo XPS synthetic blend oil. So this is the correct oil right? What's the difference between synthetic and synthetic blend?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    just run the search..this topic has been discussed so long that the discussion itself is turning to oil

5. +1 by:

+1
    Any oil that is JASO MA rated will work fine in your motor with your Scer clutches...synthetic,synthetic blend or conventional......

Thread Information