Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    WTB parts for my 1999 slx 1050

    I need some parts for my 1999 slx 1050. Im in need of an engine installation Gasket kit, a Pitot inlet (for the speedometer) with nut and gasket if you have it. Also need a hood shock, jet pump extension housing.

    Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Mack; 08-29-2013 at 05:04 PM.


  2. #2
    Gasket kit is cheap on eBay. I have an entire pump.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377811096.629368.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	311902

    $45 for each section- wear ring and/or extension.

  3. #3
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    See the Parts Sources link from my signature.

    Pitot, not pilot

    Part numbers via the Polaris Industries web site, see signature links.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    See the Parts Sources link from my signature.

    Pitot, not pilot

    Part numbers via the Polaris Industries web site, see signature links.
    Pitot pilot close enough. Lol.

    One day ill learn to just check your link first.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Gasket kit is cheap on eBay. I have an entire pump.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377811096.629368.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	311902

    $45 for each section- wear ring and/or extension.
    Are you selling the pump in seperate pieces? If so ill take the wear ring if its in decent condition.

  6. #6
    Yes. I'm parting it out. The bearing is seized. $45 per section.

    If I'm not mistaken there are four individual pieces: the stator, the wear ring, another extension piece, and the reduction nozzle. And the steering nozzle of course
    Last edited by caliburst; 08-29-2013 at 08:40 PM.

  7. #7
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Yes. I'm parting it out. The bearing is seized. $45 per section.

    If I'm not mistaken there are four individual pieces: the stator, the wear ring, another extension piece, and the reduction nozzle. And the steering nozzle of course
    you are infact mistaken on names, there are 4 parts but its the Pump Shoe( mount to the hull) then the Wear Ring( Wear ring, and extension are one in the same) Stator, reduction nozzle

  8. #8
    Right on. Well I have what you need. $45 + $5 shipping.
    Lmk if you want it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Yes. I'm parting it out. The bearing is seized. $45 per section.

    If I'm not mistaken there are four individual pieces: the stator, the wear ring, another extension piece, and the reduction nozzle. And the steering nozzle of course
    you are infact mistaken on names, there are 4 parts but its the Pump Shoe( mount to the hull) then the Wear Ring( Wear ring, and extension are one in the same) Stator, reduction nozzle

    Thanks for the clarification.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Right on. Well I have what you need. $45 + $5 shipping.
    Lmk if you want it.
    Ill take the wear ring for $50 shipped.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts Looking for a set of carbs for a 1999 slx 1050. Clean and ready to install.
    By Mack in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. looking for a 1999 slx 1050 cdi box!!!!
    By h2jim in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. WTB WTB Parts for my 1999 Pro785 WTB
    By Dkaficky in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:35 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 09:45 PM
  5. WTB parts for my sea doo..
    By bavboym3 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •