Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    My Left-overs: Polaris 2-Stroke PWCs (Pics Attached)

    Now that I've sold my 01 Virage 700 carb model, I have some parts left over I can no longer use......

    CLICK TWICE FOR LARGER IMAGE

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03733a.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	312173

    MPI Perm-Guard Marine Fuel Line - 1/4 Inch Diameter - Ethanol Rated. I purchased way too much of this fuel line to redo my Virage. I have 18.5' of this best quality fuel line left which is more than it took to do my Virage. It is brand new.....purchased in June. $40.00 shipped



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03724.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	312174

    This is a collection of spark plugs I have left over. All (4) BR8ES (non-projecting tip) plugs are brand new. (2) BPR7ES plugs are brand new and (2) are used. (2) BPR8ES plugs are used. The used plugs are completely fine......just swapped them around. All will fit Polaris domestics. Take all (10) for $17.50 shipped.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03713.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	312178

    Magnet Holder and screws; I believe this fits a variety of Polaris domestics. New/unopened in manufacturer's packaging. $15.00 shipped


    I believe I've priced these fairly......please Email or PM if interested. Free Shipping assumes CONUS.

    ***Please also be sure to see my other ads for a great deal on some leftover parts and tools I have.***

    Here: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=205903

    And Here: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=205894

    Thanks in advance,

    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03708.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	312177  
    Last edited by hkg3k; 03-30-2014 at 02:28 PM.


  2. #2
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,777
    +1
    405
    i'll take one of the accl pump kits

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    I will take an accel pump kit too

  4. #4
    Do you have anymore accelerator pump kits?

  5. #5
    Derwood98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lakeville, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    627
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by hkg3k View Post
    Now that I've sold my 01 Virage 700 carb model, I have some parts left over I can no longer use......

    CLICK TWICE FOR LARGER IMAGE

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03733a.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	312173

    MPI Perm-Guard Marine Fuel Line - 1/4 Inch Diameter - Ethanol Rated. I purchased way too much of this fuel line to redo my Virage. I have 18.5" of this best quality fuel line left which is more than it took to do my Virage. It is brand new.....purchased in June. $40.00 shipped
    18.5" for $40?? That must be some good stuff.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Derwood98 View Post
    18.5" for $40?? That must be some good stuff.
    Actually it is; it's pretty much the best fuel line one can source for a marine application.........but then you'd know that and the fact my price is good if you'd bothered to do even a cursory google before takinga sh*t on my ad.........now move along jackass

  7. #7
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by hkg3k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derwood98 View Post
    18.5" for $40?? That must be some good stuff.
    Actually it is; it's pretty much the best fuel line one can source for a marine application.........but then you'd know that and the fact my price is good if you'd bothered to do even a cursory google before takinga sh*t on my ad.........now move along jackass
    Simmer down bro , he was joking because you put inches not feet , you can't possibly be selling less than 2 feet for $40

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ujustlost View Post
    Simmer down bro , he was joking because you put inches not feet , you can't possibly be selling less than 2 feet for $40
    OOPs! Thanks for setting me straight ujustlost......apologies to Derwood98. Ad Corrected.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Posts
    31
    Ill take the LR-505! PM sent!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts More of My Left-overs: Polaris 2-Stroke PWCs (Pics Attached)
    By hkg3k in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
  3. does my sc still have the ceramic washers? pics attached
    By CharlesG in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 08:26 AM
  4. Found some parts in the garage left over from my 00 SLX
    By Sirhc7897 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:51 AM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •