Question Does this look blown up?

I just replaced my motor and followed this break in procedure right up until I burnt the first 10 gallons and went to replace the plugs. Break in - I was replacing my plugs I noticed that my oil pump intake nipple had come out so sometime during the first half of the break in my pump stopped feeding the engine. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now the break in says to Add oil to the straight gas as well as running your oil pump. So even though my oil pump stopped feeding I was still running a 40:1 ratio. When I replaced my plugs the ones I took out had very small bits of metal on them not much but enough to remind me of when my old motor blew up.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My question is, is it normal to have a little build up on your plugs after a break in? Or is this a result from lack of oil because of the pump failure. You think I blew it up? I'll have to do a compression test next time I go to the cottage. Below are pics of the plugs I took out. Thanks for everything guys. Let me know what you think! (sorry for the dashes it wouldn't let me make paragraphs)

Compression test will tell the story..
    Metal on plugs is never good...

SE Michigan
    That metal came from somewhere.

Yeah I know, I'm just trying to think positive maybe it's from breaking in the new rings or because its so light like a speckle maybe it's from the cylinder wall when it got hot because it was missing Half the oil. Who knows just frustrating how this has happened so soon

Thread Information