Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lets post our kills.. Especially the yami ones..

Yesterday, i was passing a GP1200.. As i past him in a no wake area he gave me a rev .. I looked back and he did it again. So i motioned for him to turn around. We then proceeded to to an area where we could race. As we were putting in the no wake zone he wouldn't tell me he had the Riva stage one on his GP1200. You could tell he had an exhaust. He said he rode in the Black Creek area and couldn't get an RXP to race him. We then got an area and I let him call it. I must have out run him by about 15 boat lengths. We spoke afterwards. He was a nice guy and was shocked how fast the big RXP was. He then told me he had the stage 1.

Raced a Honda turbo with the same results....

Anybody else have some good stories???

+1
    I only waste bass boats in my area. Unfortunately there aren't any fast skis here. The looks on the bass boat drivers face is priceless when i walk on by

Keep one thing in mind, no matter how fast you are, someone somewhere is faster than you.

No joke.. I'm talking to someone...LOL

+1
    Sounds like a guy i seen down there a few weeks ago Rock, man did you get added to the Jax riders list yet?

My Uncle races boats.. These are boats that run well over a hundred miles an hour in the quater mile.. I joke with him all the time that he doesn't want any. He just laughs..

Rendog.. I got added to the list.. Thanks.. Hopefully next time you guys ride i'll get to join..

+1
    I like to mess with cigarette boats. I know most of them can go way faster than the rxp but they are still suprised when you almost hit 70. Our lake house is in a cover with a famous bar (big dicks, half way inn) so there are a lot of cigaretty boats, many motion me over and ask about the ski. Most are like "wow i hear that thing can go 75 mph" and im like oh yeah it sure does..Cough..Cough.

But like green hulk the only people I can really mess with are bass boats. Most pwc are mom and pops or teenage girls. Speaking of teenage girls, last year I was watching 3 girls on some ski, bouncing around, having fun, falling off every 20 feet and suddenly I look up and the one on the back is mooning me.

I can't wait for summer, i wish i was younger!

I like the name of that bar.. That's awesome.. Gotta love it when a girl moons you..

Speaking of teenage girls, last year I was watching 3 girls on some ski, bouncing around, having fun, falling off every 20 feet and suddenly I look up and the one on the back is mooning me.
    HAHA, gotta love the youngens. Were they hot?

oh, some of the GPR's are pretty quick. My 1300 with a stage II and a few other goodies usually had my buddies RXP with OPAS off, grate, and solas, by about 3 boat lengths. Unfortunatly i usually lost the race due to my ski drinking my damn gas. The GPR was reliable too never had a problem. I bought my RXP for a bunch of reasons, i feel it is a much better craft. I cant wait to get it out on the water and start with the mods

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information