+1

Not enough pump pressure & TTO issues

2 separate issues.

#1: Unless I'm fully on it I get nothing from the IC air bleed line. Before I maxed out my PSI @ 20 with a watter pressure gauge and I upgraded to 3/4 lines on the IC so I'm sure it's lower now. Should I drop the dump line back down to 1/2 or is there a better method for increasing pressure just a little?

#2: My trail tech IAT does some funky crap. The first time out sunday it did good and read a constant 89 degrees with 87 degree water and 89 degree air. The Garrett is definitely doing its job and I also gained my 2psi back. second time out it started climbing up to 160 degrees while I was cruising. When I shut it off it climbed to 222 degrees over the course of 5 minutes. It has done this before and the tb pipe was ambient to the touch. Anyone else have issues with the TTO?

+1
    no one on either issue?

+1
    Trying to understand here if you are losing pump pressure I had a similar problem where I lost my plastic plug in pump. Check to make sure it's there. I'm not sure if I understand you are not 3/4 in and 3/4 out is what You want. Reducing the exit of the intercooler hose will increase the pressure but also will increase your Iat's. What size bleeder you running? I'm just a Noob but I'm going off what's working off mine

+1
    3/4 in/out and 1/8 bleeder. Line T's after the GROCO. I need a bit more pressure. I'd like to see the bleed line at least drip at idle.

+1
    Your bleed line should spew hard mine does and I'm running two ports off my intercooler one to intake one to oil cooler. Check your pump and make sure your plastic plug is in the pump. I also check your washer open it up a little if the others are not right.

+1
    that main feed washer behind the pump? I don't know the correlation of diameter to pressure so I assume drilling 1/16th at a time until it squirts out like I want will be fine? Thanks for the reply

+1
    Yes Sir, I take it to about 10 mm Inside Diameter. Did you see If that plastic plug/strainer was still in your pump?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    I take it to about 10 mm Inside Diameter. Did you see If that plastic plug/strainer was still in your pump?
    I have not had it apart. I'll have to pull it sunday. I don't know what you're referring to but I'm sure when I pull the pump it will be very clear.

+1
    You can see the plug from the back its the nylon nut on top of pump. If that thing comes out you will have little to zero pressure

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    You can see the plug from the back its the nylon nut on top of pump. If that thing comes out you will have little to zero pressure
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll take a look when I get home. I'm curious to see what would happen if I remove the GROCO screen.

Thread Information