Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Seadoo quality

Seadoo quality

Hello everyone, as the title suggests I'd like to talk about the quality of Seadoo. I wish I had the good fortune to talk with engineers Seadoo and let them try to dismantle many parts from these bikes that you do pay for good but in truth, 'do shit. want to say that I worked with gtx is, it seems normal that my client has to buy new driveshaft just because 'engineers have invented driveshaft defective? I mean the one with rubber that rubs off on all bikes? but the bike and 'been paid with good money. Like all seadoo new generation engine mounts are bolted onto metal plates and when the oxide affects the Allen screws can not unscrew them, the front support of the screws which is oxidized under the suspension arm me you say as you have to unscrew? intercooler? better not talk about quality = merda.il cover the cluster you do not mount or if you mount it comes off or you have to warm up first and then mount = shit but money paid out is good, all the motor mounts that break after a few hours or engines are not aligned well, but the money paid buoni.ok boys are now in Italy and 'night i go to sleep but tomorrow i continue to write all the defects of Seadoo i could do a book, too bad the only good thing about the engine seadoo the best there is. I love Seadoo but their commercial policy is making the produce as the Chinese poor quality. good night

Sorry for my language .

+1
    I can't understand any of this...

4. +1 by:

so basically you are complaining about seadoos and saying that they are shit? ...well... don't buy one and you'll sleep better ..

im not sure what it is that you are asking for in here?

Im not an expert, but if you have to compare and judge a seadoo watercraft... You have to compare with other brand of PWC like Yamaha or Polaris or Kawasaki...

If you are talking about some Seadoo rebuild parts at "X" time... As far as i know, PWC tent to be abuse by operator nature... Water + Speed = FUN... As any abused machinery equipment, some parts need to be change just because of it... No matter what kind of PWC you have...

Apologize if i misunderstood your comment...

+1
    That was a good laugh

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
    I can't understand any of this...

+1
    Any 10 year of ski that's been ridden hard (in salt water) and put away wet, literally is going to be a piece of shit.
    JMO

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dpracing View Post
    Any 10 year of ski that's been ridden hard (in salt water) and put away wet, literally is going to be a piece of shit.
    JMO
    Ok I guess you literally mean left with salt water on it and in it. Everything will rust even the stainless will get surface rust at some point.

I have 2001 XP I bought In 2010 and it has probably a 100hrs of salt water use since then. It runs perfect 61mph all day long. If you open the engine compartment you won't find a hint rust. 106hrs on my 2010 PX260 all ocean and salt riding same thing. 2012 PX260 58hrs salt water riding same thing. It's all in the maintenance. Soon as I get done riding they get flushed with salt away and sprayed down with sea doo lube on everything that looks like metal. If anything they are over maintained because of the salt water use. I recently had the valve cover off of my PX260 to do the springs and retainers and the valves/springs etc had no hint of rust. I think this do to the fact that use my ski's allot so they stay oiled up.

I will gripe about the use of some fasteners on the PX260 that aren't stainless...like how much more would've it cost to use stainless.

11. +1 by:

+1
    I know many people with Sea Doo's who ride hard but do regular maintenance and never had an issue.

13. +1 by:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information