Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Modified engine mounts yamaha FZR

    share experiences please where to buy Modified engine mounts or how to strengthen the original! Thanks!


  2. #2
    Hydrotherapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,347
    +1
    17
    Are you having problems with OEM mounts ?

  3. #3
    I have a problem with rubber dampener(DRIVELINE COUPLER) .I suspect that the long stroke engine..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (36).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	312991

  4. #4
    big john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,395
    +1
    598
    RHAAS urethane mounts from LBMOTORSPORTS, got them in my ski, billet and urethane, really nice pieces of work
    http://www.lbmotorsports.com/product...stroke-and-gpr


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    RHAAS urethane mounts from LBMOTORSPORTS, got them in my ski, billet and urethane, really nice pieces of work
    http://www.lbmotorsports.com/product...stroke-and-gpr
    Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for!!!!

  6. #6
    WP3223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    895
    +1
    93
    Are you still using the stock coupler with your hi boost builds? The R&D billet coupler may help you as well.

    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1602

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WP3223 View Post
    Are you still using the stock coupler with your hi boost builds? The R&D billet coupler may help you as well.

    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1602
    Thanks!! you are using R&D billet coupler?? for the turbo is a good solution? 300x rubber dampener is good??

  8. #8
    somebody makes billet coupler for OEM rubber?? I found a polyurethane pads for OEM size coupler. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	972043_537526002949412_1971354136_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	313155 only 30$

  9. #9
    yol937's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nc
    Posts
    1,071
    +1
    160
    Poly is a lot stronger then rubber

  10. #10
    Phil.Borg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUS
    Posts
    403
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by petroracing.kitins View Post
    somebody makes billet coupler for OEM rubber?? I found a polyurethane pads for OEM size coupler. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	972043_537526002949412_1971354136_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	313155 only 30$
    Where did you find the rubber

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS FS 2009 Yamaha FZR Modified
    By Yamatr3 in forum Yamaha 4 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 09:13 PM
  2. 2007 yamaha fx no spark after installing engine mounts ??? help please
    By ronan1506 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2015, 05:37 AM
  3. SOLD 2009 yamaha fzr engine
    By rolo2230 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2015, 08:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:24 PM
  5. Yamaha FZR/S vs. GPR with SHO engine
    By Jet-Sen in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •