Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where can i take my jestki for upgrade

hey guys i have a new vxr 2013 and i want to put the intake grate a, ride plate and do the ribbon delete from riva to my new wave runner but i dont know where to take my jestkit to do it i live in miami any advice

+1
    Buy the parts and do the mods yourself the mods you listed are easy and only basic tools needed plenty of info on this forum to get you started too DO NOT take to a stealership.

Take a trip to the keys mm24 to be exact and ill install it for you. Ill give you a good deal and a nice place ot test it out.!!!

+1
    If you don't want to wrench yourself. You can just take it to Riva Motorsports in Pompano Beach. Don't forget to install a Pump Plug Kit (PPK) with your intake grate. You will need a Riva or R&D ppk, depending on which grate you are going with. And maybe even get a Riva power filter kit installed to help open things up.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1657

+1
    Do it yourself or take it to the Kawasaki dealer... Oh wait you own a waverunner.... Yamaha dealer but that's just throwing out $$$ in my opinion. it is not hard to do the mods on this ski. A small amount of tools and some patience...

i took my vxr to riva and the say that labor for the intake grate a, ride plate, the ribbon delete and engine breather oil is 1000 buck that is too much any other site to do it

Bring it to me in the keys, I'll do it for half that.

I all seriousness thats a total rip off. If it takes more then 6 hours to do all that, they need to send their chimpanzees ack to the zoo.. Although, its a lt easer removing the ribbon on a Vxr then a SHO. The rest does take time and usually involves Breaking a few bolts along the way. I can see them charging 6-700 but a Grand is too much. Then again, this IS riva were talking about here. Last time I took my ski there, I was graced with having to put at least 6 hours of work just to get to operational...this was only 3700 in charges later. Luckily the insurance covered most of that, but still. Had it not been there. That's how much they wold have raped me for. OHH and I lost a solid 8 mph after getting it back...took them over a month too...

+1
    If you don't want to do these easy basic mods yourself then just leave it stock. I'm a terrible mechanical and I did all the stuff in my sig myself just fine. Sure it probably took me 4x as long as most of the people on this forum but I learned a lot and it's all very easy if you can read instructions.

10. +1 by:

where can i take my jestki for upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by macaco View Post
    hey guys i have a new vxr 2013 and i want to put the intake grate a, ride plate and do the ribbon delete from riva to my new wave runner but i dont know where to take my jestkit to do it i live in miami any advice
    Hey I'm in Miami.. If interested I can have all those parts installed for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information