I'm having trouble with a 2007 Sea Doo GTX LTD 215. I replaced the front and rear oil pumps including PTO housing, front main seal, b/b and bellows new carbon ring, reverse cable, rebuilt s/c. The wiring harness looks clean with no corrosion. I pressure tested inter cooler, verified fuel pump screen and put in fresh gas.

Here is what the ski is doing...in the water initially the ski runs great... After the unit warms up say two passes(approximately 5minutes) the unit begins to bog and knock if RPM's are over 3000 RPM...Now if you just allow the unit to idle it will idle all day ....But if you ever go above 3k rpm then when it starts to bog then it will also idle rough like it going into some type of limp mode.....It's throwing no fault codes. I'm am using Can Doo pro diagnostic software....I checked and the supercharger does have boost. The MAP sensor did seem to be erratic and off but I replaced the sensor... no change in operation... Compression is good, pulled fuel rail and injectors seem to be spraying a nice fine mist, fuel pressure is 60psi at idle...Again plenty of power off the bottom until unit warms up and begins to bog and knock. Any idea's greatly appreciated...