What are the benefits of running a dual fuel supply for xlt/gp 1200 66v waverunners?

I've had some problems regarding my 2001 xlt 1200. I rebuilt my carbs following Osidebill's carb mod instructions and also did the drilled return line. I also used genuine mikuni carb rebuild kits and the ski ran awesome. However after riding for a while I noticed my ski bogging and almost stalling when I was hitting WOT or doing hard turns. It was mentioned about removing my fuel flapper which I am about to do but reading other threads mentioned that while I have my fuel sender out,I should lengthen my main fuel line to match the reserve line and install fuel clunks. I plan to do this as well but after even more reading I found more posts mentioning that while I'm installing fuel clunks, you might as well run a dual fuel supply leading to the carbs. What are the benefits? How do you winterize the ski with this mod if you remove the fuel selector switch? What I mean is, how do you burn the remaining fuel in the carbs if you have a full tank and you can't shut the fuel supply off? Is it worth doing for a stock ski or is this mainly for modded skis? The reason I followed Osidebill's carb mod was for reliability and reliablity only. I'm not looking for speed gains whatsoever. So would it be worth doing a dual fuel supply? Thanks!

+1
    For a stock ski you are not going to benefit going to duel fuel lines.

So running dual fuel supplies to the carb does not mean more reliability? Ok so with that said, since I won't be doing the dual supply lines, is there even a reason for me to lengthen the main fuel line in the tank and add clunks to match the reserve line length? Or should I still consider doing that mod anyway?

+1
    If you are not going to be running the fuel level low all the time and making hard turns like they do in buoy course racing then I would leave it stock.

ok thank you.

+1
    You still should pull the fuel line assembly and check/remove the flapper. While there shorten the reserve line a 1/4" or so, as every one I have seen is too long and pushing against the bottom of the well/flapper screen plate. This restricts fuel flow when on reserve.

+1
    One advantage to lengthening the on line is you can get rid of the troublesome fuel selector valve in the system. You still have the beeper to tell you when you are low. Then it is simple to use the reserve line for a primer feed.

Thread Information