1996 Sea Doo XP. Replaced Fuel Lines ran into Check Valve in front lines. Problem?

Got all the fuel lines replaced except for the ones where I am finding check valves. Theres one right below the handle bars that I believe is good because I can blow into it from where the hood closes and can feel air coming in before it connects to the T that splits it to other places including the side of the hull on front right if you are looking at it from the front. That's where I think I am having a problem. I can't feel air pushing out of the hull side when I blow into the line, also cant feel anything in the fuel line when blowing in from outside the hull. Which way is this supposed to flow and do these gum up. Any part number if it's bad? Thanks in advance.

+1
    Isn't the front one the battery vent tube? You can find the other end at the back of the hull behind the battery.

oh that might be the one on the left side Looking from the front. I don't know. But this one is on the other side and it goes to a little plastic T valve and one of the T's goes to the fuel baffle and the other goes above the handlebars for air up by the hood. But the one on the side im talking about isn't letting air in or out. Don't want to continue replacing fuel lines on this hose until I know how this thing is supposed to work and if it is not working what part or part number it is so I can order it. Maybe it needs morre pressure. Tomorrow I will try the air compressor. Thanks.

+1
    The one under the handlebar allow air in as you burn fuel to avoid creating a vacuum and stopping fuel flow. It release on pessure, holds on vac. The one under the bond line on the side of the boat allows gas to flow out when your over fill the tank or let it sit in the sun. It opens at 1.5psi.

Thread Information