Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jet Ski Insurance

I'm going to put a insure to my new vxr and was wondering how much insurance for it run.I could go to progressive or Geico .

i want to know how much is insurance for it and What's covered

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by macaco View Post
    I'm going to put a insure to my new vxr and was wondering how much insurance for it run.I could go to progressive or Geico .

i want to know how much is insurance for it and What's covered
    Every state is different. Shop around for quotes.

+1
    Yup, shop around. Progressive was the cheapest for my FZR, but it's now over their speed limit (75mph) so I switched to Geico. 75mph is the limit for most insurers, unless it's a bass boat. You probably won't have that problem with a NA VXR though.

Jet Ski Insurance

I use Seaworthy which is through Geico. $540 for the year and if my ski is totaled or stolen within the first 3 years they'll replace with newest model of the year or give me what I paid for it. That option is only a available if bought new.

5. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by RobZ71LM7 View Post
    Yup, shop around. Progressive was the cheapest for my FZR, but it's now over their speed limit (75mph) so I switched to Geico. 75mph is the limit for most insurers, unless it's a bass boat. You probably won't have that problem with a NA VXR though.
    FZR don't pass 68mph. Why would your insurance know your ski is modded and going faster? That's something you don't have to mention.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    FZR don't pass 68mph. Why would your insurance know your ski is modded and going faster? That's something you don't have to mention.
    They ask on your application with regards to max speed and modifications. It's not unheard of for insurance companies to search the internet when checking claims and all they'd have to do is find a couple of my posts. It's not a risk worth taking in my opinion. Back when I autocrossed, some insurance companies were known to search results looking for clients, but I digress.

+1
    They ask on your application with regards to max speed and modifications. It's not unheard of for insurance companies to search the internet when checking claims and all they'd have to do is find a couple of my posts. It's not a risk worth taking in my opinion. Back when I autocrossed, some insurance companies were known to search results looking for clients, but I digress.
    Who does? Quite frankly I haven't personally filled out an insurance application in years. Whenever I need to insure something new or change my coverages it just takes a quick call to my agent who gets me quotes for the coverage I want and if I'm satisfied just a quick ok start the policy and bam, insured.

+1
    I have my FZS through Geico/Seaworthy I paid $218 for year round coverage.

Do you give your insurance company your username and email to your greenhulk account? They'd have no idea. Keep your email separate from your insurance email. No issues.

I have progressive.

09 RXT-X and 2010 GTX plus the tandum trailer.

I pay 334.00 a year for replacement coverage. Which means I get enough money to buy a replacement ski. If blue book is too low for example I just have to supply three comparable skis and they pay the average.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information