ive used these before and they arent bad as long as you arent pushing them with huge amp...they are 3inch,2-way speakers rated at 65 watts...what is nice about them is that they can be mounted with locking nut and are housed in a waterproof body...if you wanted to mount them say on the side panel/body of ski...mounted correctly they will not let any water in at all even if you take a spill and turn ski over...100% waterproof housing....speaker may get wet but inside the hull will not....also small enough to do the mirror install in the yammy vxs mirrors...just got to figure out how to secure them in mirror without them coming out....took vxs out today for first gps speed run with only ribbon delete and thru hull exhaust and with full gas tank...gps says 68.59 and dreamometer was showing 73 which is b.s. also learned something today about the tritan aluminum trailer...IT FLOATS...backed in a lil to far in the water to load ski and it was floating....guess when i put the bigger pontoon boat tires on trailer it gave it a lil more bouyancy...new i shouldve left the skinny tires on...haaa...oh well i will add some weight to it...