Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3

    Thoughts on this trailer ...!?!?

    Im considering one of these trailers because me and the Girlfriend dont always go together at the same time so i figured this would be ideal . Does anyone see any issues other than having to register 2 trailers ? I never go to far on the trailer 1/2 tops with maybe 2 trips a summer north 4 hours each way
    What do ya think?


  2. #2
    Echo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tarpon Springs FL
    Posts
    383
    +1
    33
    It is interesting. Not sure i would trust it tho. As far as two trailers registered why? Just register one as w/e name it is. And put the tag on the 1/2 u will use as a single. Tag would cover the one single and the double I would think. Unless you were going to pull both singles separately?

  3. #3
    wotxxxsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,928
    +1
    472
    Karavan has something very close to that. I've used the karavan model and it tows great. The only thing with the karavan model is that when they are put together the tongue weight is high. Once they are together and skis are on it you can't pick it up by yourself.
    Great idea and is ideal for storage and if you only want to bring 1 trailer.
    I'm with the other guy on only registering 1 trailer.
    Unless your towing both behind 2 different vehicles then you need to register both.
    I had some police officers walk over while getting gas and we had the trailers together and only 1 tag and they said it was legal.

    Check out the karavan model also I think its more heavy duty and the karavan will never rust.

  4. #4
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    Karavan has something very close to that. I've used the karavan model and it tows great. The only thing with the karavan model is that when they are put together the tongue weight is high. Once they are together and skis are on it you can't pick it up by yourself.
    Great idea and is ideal for storage and if you only want to bring 1 trailer.
    I'm with the other guy on only registering 1 trailer.
    Unless your towing both behind 2 different vehicles then you need to register both.
    I had some police officers walk over while getting gas and we had the trailers together and only 1 tag and they said it was legal.

    Check out the karavan model also I think its more heavy duty and the karavan will never rust.

    Thanks for that, those karavans look a lil pricey . Wish i knew i was going to buy 2 machines when i financed my gtr i would have bought those trailers in my deal

  5. #5
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,021
    +1
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    Karavan has something very close to that. I've used the karavan model and it tows great. The only thing with the karavan model is that when they are put together the tongue weight is high. Once they are together and skis are on it you can't pick it up by yourself.
    Great idea and is ideal for storage and if you only want to bring 1 trailer.
    I'm with the other guy on only registering 1 trailer.
    Unless your towing both behind 2 different vehicles then you need to register both.
    I had some police officers walk over while getting gas and we had the trailers together and only 1 tag and they said it was legal.

    Check out the karavan model also I think its more heavy duty and the karavan will never rust.

    Thanks for that, those karavans look a lil pricey . Wish i knew i was going to buy 2 machines when i financed my gtr i would have bought those trailers in my deal
    ...ahhhhh, the joys of PWC ownership.

    I gotta figure out how to carry a SPARK: Already got a double w/ 2 skis...

  6. #6
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3
    [/QUOTE]

    ...ahhhhh, the joys of PWC ownership.

    I gotta figure out how to carry a SPARK: Already got a double w/ 2 skis...[/QUOTE]


    LOL just pick it up and throw it in the trunk

  7. #7
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3
    Ouch just got a quote on the Karavan , 2 trailers with the link 3700 CAD. I can get the other one for around $1800 as a used demo

  8. #8
    wotxxxsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,928
    +1
    472
    In Florida they are $850 each and 2-300 for the attachment piece.
    Total is just under 2k brand new.
    I'm talking about the karavan model.
    I've got a buddy who can get them a little cheaper he's a rep..
    Pm me if your interested..

  9. #9
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    In Florida they are $850 each and 2-300 for the attachment piece.
    Total is just under 2k brand new.
    I'm talking about the karavan model.
    I've got a buddy who can get them a little cheaper he's a rep..
    Pm me if your interested..
    Thanks the the offer, any idea how wide they are side by side?
    Oh never mind there's a whole thread one the karavan I searched thanks

  10. #10
    wotxxxsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,928
    +1
    472
    I'm sure the sizes are on the karavan web site.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts on this SL 750 for $500
    By 92PolarisMike in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:18 PM
  2. How best to change the supports on this trailer?
    By aquaaddict in forum Towing and Trailers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:20 AM
  3. Thoughts on this offer?
    By sfhondapilot in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:20 AM
  4. Thoughts on this FS ad in craigslist?
    By sfhondapilot in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
  5. Thoughts on this deal?
    By jetski916 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •