rxp x 260 cavitation or supercharger slip and other problems

i am having a lot of problems with my ski ATM and need help stage 2 riva kit long story short
    whats looking like a yellow tinged water in my in my catch can
    my athena ECU not running right maps are loaded right end of the line set right blows a bit of blue smoke and smells like fuel and is no longer silk smooth idle and when i touch the throttle its rough 100% fine on old ECU all normal i all so run 98 fuel i have loaded the maps probably about 13 times the OEM Stock Replacement Map and the stage 2 map to see if either will work with no luck
    and now i am loosing boost under power it will drop RPM and boost then come right back but dose it a low and high speed but it feels like the time i 100% fucked my ring and impeller like it bogging down and not going no where then it comes good
    17h on the ski lots of bad luck with the ski and trailer trying to fix thing my self pulling my heir out getting no where

id love to just drop it in to Riva or some where to fix but i cant because i live in Australia im ready to burn it

help will be much appreciated sorry if i jump all over the place a bit with my writing please bear with me

+1
    Welcome to the forum mate. Have you contacted Riva for them to log in and check your tune? And have you checked your pump and impeller?

Im going to pull the pump down to day and have a look

ok i now have the pump out the ring looks fine a few small grooves and scratches nothing major but the pump seal looks like it was pinched and was sitting off a bit when i pulled it off i dont know if that will do much or not prop looks just as new as when i got it

ok i just lookd at my SC and i was able to spin the wheel it was not that hard to spin i was able to spin it a bit as well then it got really tight how much play is it meant to have i think i need a rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by zal View Post
    ok i just lookd at my SC and i was able to spin the wheel it was not that hard to spin i was able to spin it a bit as well then it got really tight how much play is it meant to have i think i need a rebuild
    It should be hard to spin by hand. There should not be easy and hard spots, it should be very stiff.

+1
    Your slip on the s/c needs to be checked and probably reset.
    You shouldn't be able to turn it easily.

Thread Information