Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking All Sea-Doo Owners

I have a qusetion I know you see the pic of me beside a 250x but I was wondering if I should buy a rxt 2007 or a ultra 250X I have heard allot of pros and cons about both jet skis are fuel monsters which is no problem to me I got the money taken care of . Just dont know which way to go ? I'am sort of confused which pwc to lean toward.In my whole I live of 22 years old I have Owned well which is my first ski was a 04 yamaha gp800r which was fast but just to small for me,And my second ski was a 05 Kawasaki stx-12f which was a blast as well, But my question is which pwc to get next a 2007 Kawasaki ultra 250x,or a 2007 sea-doo rxt or so on got any more suggetions let me know thanx guys and gals

scott

let the forums begin INPUT PLEASE

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kaw250hp View Post
    I have a qusetion I know you see the pic of me beside a 250x but I was wondering if I should buy a rxt 2007 or a ultra 250X I have heard allot of pros and cons about both jet skis are fuel monsters which is no problem to me I got the money taken care of . Just dont know which way to go ? I'am sort of confused which pwc to lean toward.In my whole I live of 22 years old I have Owned well which is my first ski was a 04 yamaha gp800r which was fast but just to small for me,And my second ski was a 05 Kawasaki stx-12f which was a blast as well, But my question is which pwc to get next a 2007 Kawasaki ultra 250x,or a 2007 sea-doo rxt or so on got any more suggetions let me know thanx guys and gals

scott

let the forums begin INPUT PLEASE

sorry wrong forums I was talking to the sea-doo guys my bad guys?

Since your AVATOR looks as though you own a 250 and in the past you have used others photos to claim your speed on a 250 you never bought, I would personaly say buy the RXT.

I would go with the new nitro injected polaris

Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    +1
    Yes, for sure,
    open mouth insert foot

Talking the 250x

Well That pic as a my avaitor is real it is a pic of me at aboat thanx skip. I am just having a hard to to choose between the 250x or a rxt I go one this ride ever year and allot of poeple have sea-doo and then some yamaha and kawasakis but I was just curious how is your 250x holding up with your 250x and I might ask a dumb question but all those aftermarket stuff avoid the warranty right? just curious? Because If I got On all i would do is prob a pump wedge and maybe a diff prop or etc? whats your adivse?

thanx scott

write me back skip in a pm

come on guys you accepted my apolgizes urly for the false adivse i pute out ANd told you all I'am very upset at myself for doing that . just tell me your good advise Please thank you You would not want some one to jump down your throat for just asking advice. Prick KAwi guy i will shove my foot up your ass and through your mouth for that one ass hole

Come on guys give me a chance

+1
    i'm a seadoo guy but if you dont mind the size of the kawi and you like the looks + features then i would go with the kawi. the rxt obviously is developed more extensively in the after market and there are people with hundreds of hours of experience riding them to help you when theres problems. i would say those are the only two advantage the rxt has but i dont know for sure what other advantages there are. as for warranty, only your dealer can tell you what aftermarket parts will void the warranty. it's ultimately up to them.

Cool

so what makes sea-doo so special?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information