Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

The Dynojet Marine Fuel Controller for Yamaha skis is now released!

These are ready for immediate shipping

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2361

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    These are ready for immediate shipping

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2361
    What are the benefits? It's pretty much like a powershot with more adjustability correct?

The same control as we give the Kawasaki Ultras and Sea Doo's. +250/-100% Duty cycle direct control of the fuel injection events on a 250 or 500rpm stepped fuel map based on RPM vs. TP% or RPM vs. MAP pressure, or any combination of the two.

With our Wideband2 device connected for air/fuel data, full closed loop feedback AutoTune capability.

Quote Originally Posted by DynojetResearch View Post
    The same control as we give the Kawasaki Ultras and Sea Doo's. +250/-100% Duty cycle direct control of the fuel injection events on a 250 or 500rpm stepped fuel map based on RPM vs. TP% or RPM vs. MAP pressure, or any combination of the two.

With our Wideband2 device connected for air/fuel data, full closed loop feedback AutoTune capability.
    Are your o2 sensors specifically designed to work with skis allowing them to get wet and remain functioning or is it a regular o2 found in most applications?

+1
    Damn, that's badass! I may have to pick one of these up to fine tune some lean spots I have around cruising. Gets so annoying when the ski is surging. Also will allow better control of the fuel curve for ultimate performance. What else is needed for this to work? Do you have to go out and run some passes and look at the logs then make changes or can it be done on the fly? I know someone that has it on his SeaDoo but I never really understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Are your o2 sensors specifically designed to work with skis allowing them to get wet and remain functioning or is it a regular o2 found in most applications?
    Our sensor is a standard Bosch LSU 4.2 O2 sensor. You want to keep it as dry as possible. Our tester found that 09-11 (or maybe 12), there is a spot in the stock exhaust for an O2 sensor. 2012 and up, R&D makes an adapter that you can buy here in the forums store that mounts on the pipe.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1087

The Dynotune Nitrous heatsink is a good idea as well for sensor life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Damn, that's badass! I may have to pick one of these up to fine tune some lean spots I have around cruising. Gets so annoying when the ski is surging. Also will allow better control of the fuel curve for ultimate performance. What else is needed for this to work? Do you have to go out and run some passes and look at the logs then make changes or can it be done on the fly? I know someone that has it on his SeaDoo but I never really understood it.
    In order to tune, you need some kind of air/fuel ratio feedback. You can do this manually if you like, or if you use our Wideband2 device as your air/fuel ratio input, you can enable the AutoTune in the CMD unit to automatically tune on the fly to achieve your "target a/f ratio".

+1
    I have the CMD with all the bells and whistles for my conversions and it truly is bad-ass. Mine is mounted in and otter box so I can move it from ski to ski and resend the map on the fly from the LCD.

In order to tune, you need some kind of air/fuel ratio feedback. You can do this manually if you like, or if you use our Wideband2 device as your air/fuel ratio input, you can enable the AutoTune in the CMD unit to automatically tune on the fly to achieve your "target a/f ratio".
    How does the auto tune feature work? Once target a/f is reached can the o2 be pulled or does it need to remain?

+1
    Once the auto tune table is accepted it becomes part of your map and the O2 can be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    How does the auto tune feature work? Once target a/f is reached can the o2 be pulled or does it need to remain?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information