Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Back On Track With 1450 Big Boy

OK BOYS we are back on track with our 1450 motor it was a crazy winter for us we were buried in snow and busy with sleds and dyno time makeing every motors guys favorite word (HORSEPOWER) the snow is melting and we are into pwc motors as we speak!!!!! we are currently involved with a hydroplane boat with POLARIS i'll post some pics of the project as soon as i can thanks guys glad to be back on the Hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Just so you know, you were gone wwwaaayyyyyy to long.

sorry

yes i know but up here in the north country we have winter sports, those snowmobiles guys only get to ride for a couple of months so we have to dedicate all our time to them when it snows gotta keep them happy too!! believe me i would much rather be working on watercraft's warm weather sports are much more up my ally. but we are back and ready to put some power to the pwc's . one nice thing about sleds though we get to test alot of things on the dyno,which does help us with further info for the watercrafts.

+1
    Any timeline yet on availability for purchase of the 1450?

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker 1450 View Post
    yes i know but up here in the north country we have winter sports, those snowmobiles guys only get to ride for a couple of months so we have to dedicate all our time to them when it snows gotta keep them happy too!!
    No kidding the season only lasted 2 months over this way. Some times I wonder why I even bother. Oh yeah the lakes were frozen...

+1
    I miss my sled so much it's not even funny!! We usually get 5 good riding days in Iowa, but the 10 hr drive to Colorado or Wyoming is worth every second!!

Mountain riding is second to none, but I enjoyed drag racing in Iowa over riding.

But.................The river is melting and flooding and warmer weather is coming, time to get wet!!

+1
    UPDATE:

Some exhaust valve fabricating and tooling has been going on behind the scenes. Looks like it's not beyond the realm of possabilities..... stay tuned.

+1
    My tuner is perfectly aligned, ears are perked and I'm awaiting information.

crazy

just wanted to thank Artie art!!!!!! we are doing every thing we can to get the monster up and running, but i must say it would not be happening without the help of my good buddy ART. HE HAS POSTED all the pics for us,wich have been very helpfull since i don't a Matrix at our shop!! he is also helping us with a new coupler for our dyno to see what the beast will make! thanks ART. I also want to thank Jay at Aatlantic power. he too has sent pieces and parts to get things rolling these guys are great to have in your corner,and i apreciate all they have done to help out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stroker 1450 View Post
    just wanted to thank Artie art!!!!!! we are doing every thing we can to get the monster up and running, but i must say it would not be happening without the help of my good buddy ART. HE HAS POSTED all the pics for us,which have been very helpfull since i don't have a Matrix at our shop!! he is also helping us with a new coupler for our dyno to see what the beast will make! thanks ART. I also want to thank Jay at Aatlantic power. he too has sent pieces and parts to get things rolling these guys are great to have in your corner,and i apreciate all they have done to help out!!!
    i guess we'll have to put a little extra power under the hood of crazy's machine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information