+1

Where you all from??

Hi,

I'm looking for people from the uk that use this site, I'm from guernsey Channel Islands in the uk, I want to find out we're people are from and hopefully find out good places to take my ski next year, lakes coast etc.

thanks

Key West Florida

+1
    If you go to the pics and photos section, an Irish guy just posted up some nice pics. Probably too far, huh?

But there's a Brit who has been posting up, too. I wanna say he has "V8" in his name?

+1
    Yeah Scotland is quite far, was thinking along the south coast of uk maybe any good lakes to go to???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for people from the uk that use this site, I'm from guernsey Channel Islands in the uk, I want to find out we're people are from and hopefully find out good places to take my ski next year, lakes coast etc.

thanks
    Hi Timdog........well you don't need to look too far......I'm from Jersey, we actually went across to Fermain Bay for breakfast last week, which is a lovely bay by the way. Apparently ski's are quite restricted over there......I know they won't easily let you in to st peter port to refuel! We do quite a few trips every year, including Guernsey, Herm, Sark, St Malo, Mont st Michel, Dielette...also Ecrehous & the Minquiers etc. Maybe we can meet up next year......we are also in contact with a few French guys & meet up every now & then......although this is dictated by weather conditions.

Here is a vid of last weeks trip across to Guernsey......if you go on my youtube channel, there are videos of some of our other trips. What ski do you have by the way?

+1
    Hi Dave,

Yeah for sure will meet up next summer, guernsey is quite anti jet ski but that's because of idiots that ruin it for everyone, yes can't go into the main harbour to fill up but can go into the qe2 harbour a bit further along to fill up but that's the only other place to while on ski.
    There are many of us that go out most days in the summer most run gp,s I see from your video that you run 4 strokes I'm looking to buy a fzr for next summer so should be fun we have a Facebook group called jet ski guernsey which we sort out trips etc take a look. Would be good to do a big trip to France etc in the summer.
    Tim Davey is my name add on fb if you want.

Tim

+1
    Hi Tim, handy to know about filling up in the QE2 harbour (will look it up).....may try & do a trip around Guernsey next year & would definately need to refuel. Takes us around an hour to get over there from where we launch.....don't usually push it too much as always have one eye on the fuel consumption on the longer trips! Can't beat the four strokes for going further afield....probably more reliable too, although the GP's are great fun
    Will look you & the group up on FB.

+1
    So there no is no one from the uk that uses this site?? I find that hard to believe, what other sites are there that are as good as this??

+1
    Tim.........have you tried http://www.pwcforums.co.uk ?

+1
    User name "badvgood" is from Brighton.

Thread Information