Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hull license number vendor?

I'd like some nice looking numbers/letters for my hull license. Is there a particular vendor that someone would recommend for my blue/white 2007 Yamaha VX110?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    there are at least half a dozen folks on the forum tht can hook you up with facny stuff. I only do plain janes for my customers.

use the search, you'll find plenty of great examples

+1
    Check out - HardlineProducts.com They have all different color/font combos. And can even prefab your id#'s set, to just peel & stick.

http://www.hardlineproducts.com/boatreg.html

thanks guys, I'm looking for the peel and stick variety, strange I didn't see anything on ebay, but perhaps I'm not searching on the correct search terms because I was searching on "license number" not "registration number".

Ideally, I'd like a font that looks identical to the Yamaha lettering so it blends in and looks factory original.
    Last edited by god2dman; 10-08-2013 at 02:55 PM.

+1
    ugh..peel and stick are for ugly ass boats..for what that costs time and money wise get a set of quality pre cuts which go on with perfect alignment.

Oh yeah..those hardware store gold and back house numbers are uber bad luck on pwc's..ask me how I know

+1
    Ok I'll bite. How?

+1
    on average. Over the last five years, at least HALF of the terminally ill skis I've serviced have had those hardware store numbers..statistically an oddity since they are far more expensive then a hardline peel and stick number kit..and the type of problems the have would make you want to go back to swimming.

So last season I did a full on refurb on a gti for a gal..and the ski had hardware store numbers..she was so proud of the job she had done..but I said to myself...nothing good is coming of _this_....everything should have been right as rain correct?..well not quite..she slipped in the shower and screwed her knee so bad the doc said "sell your jetskis"

So I always advise professionally done numbers ..you can often get them for the same price as a set or two of hardlines for the most basic designs..the killer however is getting the old cruddy numbers off the ski and then prepping for the application of the new numbers.

Not to mention the kit numbers just don't last that long on a pwc it seems...or maybe it's just around here they melt in the peak of the summer.

Numbers are an unfortunate issue..everybody needs em..nobody wants to deal with them a second time. Specially me

+1
    This is the guy I got my decals from, great guy to work with. Picture of my decals in this thread......

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...t=#post3752452

+1
    The guy from Georgia: CCW?

California: Capt. Reza.

Quote Originally Posted by god2dman View Post
    thanks guys, I'm looking for the peel and stick variety, strange I didn't see anything on ebay, but perhaps I'm not searching on the correct search terms because I was searching on "license number" not "registration number".

Ideally, I'd like a font that looks identical to the Yamaha lettering so it blends in and looks factory original.
    I've been using the same ebay vendor for about 4 years, and i've flipped a few ski's in that period of time, I've probably ordered 10 sets, with NO issues, good quality, and excellent choice of color combo's, fonts, outlines, drop shadow, etc.... fast shipping, and for $11 you can't beat it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350247352207

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information