Thread: Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes

I do love my 9ft 200hp seadoo its good for 75 mph which beats pretty mch anything out there....
    but doing my best to be subtle I think 46ft 2000hp cigarette is just got the edge.. damn I love these go fast boats they just have that look to them they sound amazing and can handle some seriously big water... Am I the only one here??
    I bought second hand and saved up money to get an oldschool one instead of tipping it into ski!!

Anyway reason I am posting is look at the second photo!!
    custom matched

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o47612-en.html

+1
    You know, I just had to search that sucker. Here is what it sounds like when those multiple blowers kick in:

Work: GTA ------------ ----------------- Play: Georgian Bay
    +1
    Was luck enough to know someone with a 2300hp twin engine Cat. Got a chance to go for a ride in it. Was capable of 150mph. Year after it apparently hit a wave from another boat on inland waters funny and one of the hulls broke off during a high speed pass. So, take that for what it's worth when saying they can handle seriously big water.

Quote Originally Posted by RGUN View Post
    Was luck enough to know someone with a 2300hp twin engine Cat. Got a chance to go for a ride in it. Was capable of 150mph. Year after it apparently hit a wave from another boat on inland waters funny and one of the hulls broke off during a high speed pass. So, take that for what it's worth when saying they can handle seriously big water.
    yes as you just made the point it was a cat which are built for posing and all out speed on glassy lakes...
    big oldschool mono's are legendary in the big water!

Thread Information