Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TRUE TEST tomorrow....

Solas15/20R ~VS~ Riva/Skat 15/19R..... YEP! I'm leaving the setup exactly the same just prop swop. Both props are untouched and I averaged 82-83 last time out. Wheather is clearing supposed to be good air so this will be a good test. The setup is an 80mm ring with AAT middle shuttle. I could turn 8480-8540 last time out with 82 any pull 83 hung out the back door smooth water.... Also testing the single pipe yami bone stock motor & compression. Still waiting on a few parts but hope to pull a 75+ with as is....Thus lacking PPK,grate,and pump shoe sealed and of coarse compression. It went 73.8 last time out with efi way off and no air to feed the motor on a 1200 grate. HOPEFULLY the UPS will deliver the 800 grate tomorrow I slap er in!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    Solas15/20R ~VS~ Riva/Skat 15/19R..... YEP! I'm leaving the setup exactly the same just prop swop.
    Tweaking, or in your case changing shuttles to obtain maximum performance out of each prop will be necessary to realize the full potential of each prop.
    Back to back testing out the box props without any other changes is by far not a "true test"

changing shuttles to obtain maximum performance out of each prop will be necessary to realize the full potential of each prop
    So you are saying the AAT works? I do in fact have the results on both ski's care to know .... Someone on this board already predicted the results and he was dead on lets see if you can Jerry
    Last edited by sleeplessnMS; 03-16-2007 at 11:57 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Tweaking, or in your case changing shuttles to obtain maximum performance out of each prop will be necessary to realize the full potential of each prop.
    Back to back testing out the box props without any other changes is by far not a "true test"
    I think he means back to back test comparing his setup. Meaning not changing anything but the prop.

15/20 Solas vs. 15/19 Skat.................both stock props untouched

Sleepless knowing that the Skat needs to be tweaked but just curious.........I guess

+1
    I know he means a back to back test comparing his setup, but he called it a "TRUE TEST" which is far from the truth. (Read the title of his post)

His setup is "tweaked" to run a 15/20 and he has squeezed out every ounce of available speed from it by changing his combination up and finding what works. You cannot expect to throw another prop into the equation and run it with his combination and call it a "true test" as he must now go thru all the trouble of tweaking with the new prop to get the most out of it. Only then is it a "true test"

Sleepless, if the AAT works for you it must work right?

+1
    Mississippi mud, that Jordan sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    Mississippi mud, that Jordan sucks.
    Whats wrong with Mississippi Mud? Is the P-train any better? Just curious? Different strokes for different folks! On a side note, what intercooler are you running Hoss? Did you fab up a bracket?

if the AAT works for you it must work right
    Worx for alot of us along with an XS IC that didnt work for you just like the AAT.... I dunno what to tell you !

Sleepless, how about it, what are the results. I agree with GH that you need to take into consideration your set-up. I would atleast make sure you are turning optimum rpm's with the skat prop to be fair.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information