canadian iceman
    +1

Huge thanks to jon at vtech and andy!!!!!

Just want to thank Jon and Andy for all the hard work they put into our racing program for the World Finals!! We had some crazy stuff happen as we were making loads of power in both my pro ltd boat and my wife's pro womens stock class race boat....I was able to get 5th in pro-am ltd and my wife 4th in pro women runabout!....this proves VTECH IS competitive in CC racing and I will continue to support Jon with this product! YOU GUY'S ROCK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!.....SINCERELY....Cory and Tammy Rarick

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by IM2FAST4U View Post
    Just want to thank Jon and Andy for all the hard work they put into our racing program for the World Finals!! We had some crazy stuff happen as we were making loads of power in both my pro ltd boat and my wife's pro womens stock class race boat....I was able to get 5th in pro-am ltd and my wife 4th in pro women runabout!....this proves VTECH IS competitive in CC racing and I will continue to support Jon with this product! YOU GUY'S ROCK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!.....SINCERELY....Cory and Tammy Rarick
    Congrats Cory,
    You guys deserved a good placing after a few dramas here and there!
    Jase

canadian iceman
    +1
    Thank you! Jase you gotta come next year!....i will have a spot for ya!...training starts tomorrow!!

I had a blast working with Cory and Tammy. Funny how both Cory and I are thinking about next year already.

The drive home from a week of national/world class racing is always the most expensive two days of the year.

Andy

Its very important to understand that to fine tune a ecu you need spend time understanding how it ALL works together.
    Its not just load a file, its looking at ALL parameters , temperatures, pressures - fuel and boost.
    Also understanding how you gonna use it, CC, offshore or just rec riding.

We have developed ways for enduser to adjust maps themselves, the system can even autotune based on logs from our datalogger.
    BUT, in many cases you will save time and energy by letting one of our local - pro tuners help you.

In this case Andy was the tuner behind Cory and Tammy using our tools.

Its very nice to see that this method of tuning work since that takes workload of us and increase the quality of the tunes.

+1
    Great job guys. It go's to show what you can do with the correct tools and knowledge

canadian iceman
    +1
    Andy is excellentat reading data and the application for watercraft!...if you want to race or rec ride with reliable competitive equipment have him tune your boat....you will be very pleased with the results.

+1
    Andy is one of a kind!

thank you Andy for all your help!

Thread Information