Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Cool 2014 recreational ride calendar

Hey folks. I have been working on a calendar of rides for next year. These are all just opportunities to meet, ride, hang out, etc with like-minded people. There are always other day trips for further opportunities. Here's what I got:

April 20, 2014 - Friends Of Youth Easter Egg Hunt, Lake Sammamish State Park
    May 30-Jun 2, 2014 - Daroga Round Up, Daroga State Park, Group campsite
    June 21-23, 2014 - Boardman OR, Boardman Marina Park (http://www.boardmanmarinapark.com/)
    July 11-13, 2014 - Prineville OR, Prineville Reservoir State Park (http://www.oregonstateparks.org/inde...Page&parkId=26)
    July 26, 2014 - Tinkertown Throwdown, Long Beach,WA, Bolstad Ave
    Aug 9, 2014 - Underwater Music Festival, Point Ruston (Tacoma, WA), Volunteers needed for safety patrol
    Aug 16-17, 2014 - Victoria BC Ride, Marysville to Victoria Ride, overnight in Victoria
    Sept 19-21, 2014 - Banks Lake Bash, Steamboat Rock State Park

Plenty of opportunities to hang out, ride, meet, and just have a good time. See you out there!!

The Cap'n

+1
    Wow, way weird not to see anyone posting comments or pics...nice to see calendar filing up,,for next year.

does anyone ever suit up,& go out on Christmas cruises with all those boats light up? Or anything?

i like to cruise lake Goodwin on just about every sunny day...will post when. I go out...thanks!

+1
    Unfortunately, we are still not allowed to ride at night. Even the Christmas cruises. (Legally) At least people have been looking at the schedule. I will be riding Turkey Day, Christmas, and New year's. Just haven't decided where yet. Keto is out at the spa getting a makeover for a while. Still got a Standup and the Blaster ready though.

The Cap'n

+1
    Already looking forward to the easter egg hunt this year. Had to miss last year because I only had the bottom end of a motor, but I'll be there without a doubt this year.

+1
    Hey, Cap'n!

Merry Christmas! You have any plans for tomorrow's ride? Let me know, may be able to join, talk to you soon!

+1
    Hey Bud. Been SUPER busy with work for the past month. I did manage to do a 2/3 lap of Sammamish this morning at 8. Fog in the north end. Nice and calm. Not many folks up in their houses at that hour. Keto is still down getting some minor cosmetic surgery. She should be out of the doc's office soon. Just got a GPS for Xmas. Looking forward to getting some use out of it this summer.

The Cap'n

+1
    Perfect, cap'n, glad you had a good ride. Great day for it!

Talk,with you soon....

+1
    Was thinking, would be cool to add another ride before or after Victoria trip. Was thinking a loop around whidbey island. Never been through deception pass. Whatcha think?

+1
    That's always a good trip. Did the full lap with Sam; and Marysville to the Pass and back with a small group. The inside is usually way nicer than the outside. Got lucky with the lap on having a super flat day. It kind of depends how long I am around town.

The Cap'n

+1
    I would love to get through & under deception pass...when it is crazy bat shit turbulent. Probably through lowest tide would be ruffest, eh?
    Well, we can always use it as a warm up trip before Easter! Yeah, weekend before as a kick ass kick off!

we can hit coupeville for some brew/grub on way there or back. Liquid courage for rest of ride! Woohoo!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information