Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    WTB 4tec seadoo speedster gauge bezel / dash assembly

    Its part #54 on the microfiche shown here.

    Longshot but post up if you have one. Im swapping out the 155 N/A in my 05 speedster for an 08 215. Id like to use the 08 gauges as well.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tierra Verde, Florida, United States
    Posts
    911
    +1
    17
    Don't want to hijack your post but I'm looking for the Reverse bracket and gate for a 4tec speedster (any single engine 4tec boat).

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tierra Verde, Florida, United States
    Posts
    911
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Its part #54 on the microfiche shown here.

    Longshot but post up if you have one. Im swapping out the 155 N/A in my 05 speedster for an 08 215. Id like to use the 08 gauges as well.
    There is a guy on eBay (jetskiplanet) that looks like he's parting out a 2007 speedster. Does not have your part listed but may.

  4. #4
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Just chucked one in the dumpster ill dig it out tmr and shoot you a pic if its what you need you pay to ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Don't want to hijack your post but I'm looking for the Reverse bracket and gate for a 4tec speedster (any single engine 4tec boat).

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caliburst View Post
    Its part #54 on the microfiche shown here.

    Longshot but post up if you have one. Im swapping out the 155 N/A in my 05 speedster for an 08 215. Id like to use the 08 gauges as well.
    There is a guy on eBay (jetskiplanet) that looks like he's parting out a 2007 speedster. Does not have your part listed but may.
    Sent him a message. Thx! I do not have the reverse parts. Should be same as 4tec skis tho no?

  6. #6
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Don't want to hijack your post but I'm looking for the Reverse bracket and gate for a 4tec speedster (any single engine 4tec boat).
    This is what I have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1382117211142.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	316595  

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tierra Verde, Florida, United States
    Posts
    911
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Don't want to hijack your post but I'm looking for the Reverse bracket and gate for a 4tec speedster (any single engine 4tec boat).
    This is what I have.
    That is what I need. How much you want? Thank you

  8. #8
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Pmed
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joewharton2 View Post
    Don't want to hijack your post but I'm looking for the Reverse bracket and gate for a 4tec speedster (any single engine 4tec boat).
    This is what I have.
    That is what I need. How much you want? Thank you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts WTB 07 Seadoo GTX Gauge Cluster WTB
    By leejax01 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:50 PM
  2. WTB - Parts WTB Gauge bezel / dash assembly for 4tec speedster
    By caliburst in forum Performance Boats Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 04:35 PM
  3. WTB 4TEC Oil level gauge+tube+Hoses exhaust
    By Chelle in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:32 AM
  4. WTB 2001 SEADOO Speedster engine complete
    By toolman11K in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:30 AM
  5. WTB 2003 Seadoo GTX Gauge - 4-Tech Model
    By PWCaudio.com in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •