Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    LaveyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    672
    +1
    10

    Before and after Photo's MFD

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After MFD.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	316875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130329_140138_495.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	316864

    .... Great first season! Notice the hours before and after

    Replacing fuel lines, rebuilding the reverse mechanism have paid off.

    Thanks to you guys for all of your help!
    Last edited by K447; 10-21-2013 at 08:23 AM.


  2. #2
    RLACEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Random Lake WI
    Posts
    884
    +1
    54
    That's alot of riding! I haven't done anything like that in over 15 years, I dont' make enough to ride those kind of hours

  3. #3
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After MFD.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	316875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130329_140138_495.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	316864

    .... Great first season! Notice the hours before and after ...
    66.3 hours became 12.4 hours

  4. #4
    LaveyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    672
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After MFD.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	316875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130329_140138_495.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	316864

    .... Great first season! Notice the hours before and after ...
    66.3 hours became 12.4 hours
    Ahhh... I told you I used reverse a lot!!!

  5. #5
    LaveyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    672
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RLACEMAN View Post
    That's alot of riding! I haven't done anything like that in over 15 years, I dont' make enough to ride those kind of hours
    Ill be perfectly honest, unless its rough as all get out (3-4ft Rollers) I tend to ride this ski like an old man. I use very little fuel and Cruise @ 20 mph most of the time. The ride is soooo smooth @ that speed and the ski just doesn't make me want to do stupid stuff. It really only needed gas about every third time out on the water. The SLX on the other hand just begs me to ride it flat out and bust up little creeks ect. I guess since I cruise slow it takes more time (Hours) to get there

  6. #6
    RLACEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Random Lake WI
    Posts
    884
    +1
    54
    I thought he had the pictures reversed, if it went from 66 to 12 hours, then he must be going at least 88mph or more most of the time.

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    The 700s are very good on gas, and a peppy little motor. My Ficht motor in my MSX is pretty good on gas too. My wife and I went out for a cruise 2 weeks ago and logged 35 miles. My carbed X45 ended up right at 5 MPG, while the MSX was right at 6 MPG. Not too bad for a water vehicle. I would bet the 700 is a little better yet. I find the MSX to be very close to the 700 it replaced as far as fuel use.

  8. #8
    LaveyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    672
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RLACEMAN View Post
    I thought he had the pictures reversed, if it went from 66 to 12 hours, then he must be going at least 88mph or more most of the time.
    Is that the "New Math" ??

  9. #9
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RLACEMAN View Post
    I thought he had the pictures reversed, if it went from 66 to 12 hours, then he must be going at least 88mph or more most of the time.
    Is that the "New Math" ??
    The stainless steel pump parts make some of the temporal flux capacitor calculations simpler

  10. #10
    ThrottleOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    727
    +1
    29
    Nice, looks like you got quite a bit of riding in this season! I spent too much time wrenching and not enough time riding this season. Getting both SL's running 100% and 3 motor pulls and one motor rebuild (SLT) really killed a lot of my riding time. Glad I got the iVirage running good before putting it away though and that the two SL's are gone. Next season I'll thin the fleet down a little more and focus on getting out riding more.

    FWIW my Virage I is extremely fuel efficient compared to everything else I have. I do a lot or riding on Seneca Lake and with the Virage I can make it down to Wakins Glen and back up to Lodi and still have 3/4 of a tank of fuel. That'll be a nice cost savings next year! My rough calculation of mileage was somewhere around 8mpg with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My GP, the before and after(almost done)
    By espritonsevas in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 09:44 PM
  2. Before and After!
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
  3. Question on Intake Air Temp before and after Aftermarket IC
    By yellow4 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:20 AM
  4. Before and After, Does this look...
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 08:00 AM
  5. Coffee / before and after
    By RX951 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •