Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    96 SPX skat trak impeller 16/26 pitch?

    I recently got my 1st pwc a 96 spx 720 x4 hull. I replaced all the lines replaced wear ring. Rebuilt the carbs. All things I've read and was told to get the ski up to good running condition. Finally got to take it out last week. Loved it as fast as I need it to be got it to 48mph on my phones GPS haha before getting close to shore. My acceleration was kinda weak so I have been looking for an impeller and intake grate. I am looking for a worx intake grate I keep reading that's the way to go. Let me know if you want to get rid of one thanks. And I bought a skat trak impeller and the person said it was a 16/26 pitch I don't know if that would be good for my ski but for $50 il take a shot it was on a 96xp. Thanks for any info.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,831
    +1
    119
    16/21 swirl is what your ski wants.

  3. #3
    If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas/Waxahachie
    Posts
    2,340
    +1
    109
    If its a stock motor im sure that's too tall a prop for that motor to turn the rpm's properly imo

  4. #4
    785xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    897
    +1
    7
    I had a Skat 15/20 Slimline in my 1995 XP(same ski) and it made a nice improvement. I think you are going to regret trying that impellor in it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sea-one View Post
    If its a stock motor im sure that's too tall a prop for that motor to turn the rpm's properly imo
    That was my main worry. Thanks for the opinion

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 785xp View Post
    I had a Skat 15/20 Slimline in my 1995 XP(same ski) and it made a nice improvement. I think you are going to regret trying that impellor in it.
    If i were to buy a new one thats what im going to get. Yeah i havent put it on yet and now i dont plan to thanks guys.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwayz561 View Post
    Loved it as fast as I need it to be got it to 48mph on my phones GPS haha before getting close to shore.
    It might do 48mph On the trailer going down the highway... I don't care what your Flip Phone told you...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by n3k0de View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwayz561 View Post
    Loved it as fast as I need it to be got it to 48mph on my phones GPS haha before getting close to shore.
    It might do 48mph On the trailer going down the highway... I don't care what your Flip Phone told you...
    Lmao

  9. #9
    And it's gonna get

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    16/21 swirl is what your ski wants.
    And it's gonna get

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts Looking for 160 mm kawasaki Skat Trak Impeller 9/16 or similar
    By blackrxp in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 01:46 PM
  2. SOLD SOLD: Skat-Trak 155 13/20 pitch impeller
    By @JC in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:43 PM
  3. Sho / fzr (skat~trak ) impeller 14/26
    By vette c6 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:33 AM
  4. Three Blade 14/19 SKAT TRAK impeller feedback
    By sr71bb in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 04:35 PM
  5. Anyone tried the SKAT-TRAK impellers?
    By VFX_Artist in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •