09 fzr pole holders

does anyone has pics or links or where to buy or make a pole holder system for an 2009 yamaha fzr. also how to anchor it down

+1
    My rack (and rod holders) were used by my friend on a long day of PWCing. Although it was built for the '06 SD RXT platform, it never gave us any problems on a 225 mile day of travel and quite a bit in rough water. I'm not sure exactly which F version of the Yammy he has, you can see pix of his ski and the set up in this report: http://pwctrails.blogspot.com/2012/0...dy-reulet.html

Since the rack is made of PVC, you can customize it to fit any ski. The directions for the rack & rod holders and anchoring are stickied at the top of this section of the forum. Let me know if you have any questions.

West marine makes a very slick removable rod holder for pwc. The bracket are REAL low profile, so it lowers the risk of hurting yourself when you arent using them. With a smidgen of machine shop skills you could make half a dozen of these and rig your ski up for some heavy duty trolling.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...classNum=50844

Thanks fellahs ill look into these mahalos

Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    My rack (and rod holders) were used by my friend on a long day of PWCing. Although it was built for the '06 SD RXT platform, it never gave us any problems on a 225 mile day of travel and quite a bit in rough water. I'm not sure exactly which F version of the Yammy he has, you can see pix of his ski and the set up in this report: http://pwctrails.blogspot.com/2012/0...dy-reulet.html

Since the rack is made of PVC, you can customize it to fit any ski. The directions for the rack & rod holders and anchoring are stickied at the top of this section of the forum. Let me know if you have any questions.
    I can't find and sticky on this looks like the same boat I got

+1
    Here you go, it's in the parent thread for this section: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117108

BTW, this was my solution - but I also like to take an extended trip every once in a while, so the rack was also designed to hold as many as four #5 gallon gas tanks. A simple solution that I see a lot of folks doing now is adding "rocket-launcher" rod holders to an ice chest and then securing the cooler to the back of the ski. Which is cheap and easy.

Let me know if I can help,

Gator
    Last edited by 83Gator; 10-24-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Thanks gator

+1
    I also do the Rack thing with a couple of Scotty Launchers atteched. Works real well. Just make sure you can get back on if you fall off. Don't ask me how I know.

My favorite is the recent config. Right now I don't need the Cooler/Rack as I am not bringing anything home.

Look up Wahoo Industries. They have a 4 holder Rocket Launcher that I have on the rear deck of my GTI. If needed they can modify as required. I have 2 additional Launcher attached just for added storage.

Steve

Thanks steve

Thread Information