Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CAN I USE A FUEL TUNER POWER SHOT WITH A r&D R3 OR R4 PROGRAM

?

Quote Originally Posted by jccycle View Post
    ?
    Yea, I believe R&D must flash the power shot to work for flashed ecus

+1
    Yes you can with limited adjustability. If you need more adjustability then the Dynojet CMD is the way to go. You can also get the optional auto tune module which makes tuning a snap.

This CMD will allow you to control fuel accurately and easily regardless of if it's a stock or reflashed ecu.
    You will have complete control over your fuel just like you would if you had a stand alone ignition.

More info here
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...q9f348opie7iv6

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Yes you can with limited adjustability. If you need more adjustability then the Dynojet CMD is the way to go. You can also get the optional auto tune module which makes tuning a snap.

This CMD will allow you to control fuel accurately and easily regardless of if it's a stock or reflashed ecu.
    You will have complete control over your fuel just like you would if you had a stand alone ignition.

More info here
    Jerry with the CMD and NO fuel pressure regulator how much boost do you think you can run? I need to order one or the other (trying to figure out what makes more sense)

+1
    That depends on the size of your injectors the CMD will add or remove fuel till the injector is maxed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post

More info here
    Jerry with the CMD and NO fuel pressure regulator how much boost do you think you can run? I need to order one or the other (trying to figure out what makes more sense)

+1
    I understand that but will you gain more fuel (or the ability to run more boost) with higher fuel pressure or the CMD? (assuming stock injectors)

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    That depends on the size of your injectors the CMD will add or remove fuel till the injector is maxed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post

More info here

+1
    I have the powershot with my R3, and the R3 was not specifically tuned for the powershot, I added it to get more fuel on top end.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    run bigger injectors then trim back the duty with the CMD box......IDK at what boost the stock injectors would be maxxed out I would think with the E1 they would be close to 100%....maybe someone knows that information......A motec and Vipec user would have that info.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LT1GMC View Post
    I have the powershot with my R3, and the R3 was not specifically tuned for the powershot, I added it to get more fuel on top end.

wow your ski was lean with only a B1? and a R3? what type of conditions was that in? must have been winter time or something.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LT1GMC View Post
    wow your ski was lean with only a B1? and a R3? what type of conditions was that in? must have been winter time or something.
    Might have been. When I had a B1, my AFR was perfect without a Powershot in the summer (about 100*) with 11.8 AFR, but leaned out in the winter (about 65*) to 12.5 (WOT AFR).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information