2013 World Finals Recap
After A rough World Finals and a long drive home I find myself packing again, now preparing for the trip to China for the 2013 Asian Aquabike Qinzhou Grand Prix. Although it was a tough year at the Finals for me, I am really excited for the opportunity to redeem myself in China.
If you don’t already know, it takes a lot to do well at the World Finals…. Not only do you have to be on top of your game, you need to have luck on your side. It is the place where dreams come true and get taken much easier. This year was not my year, but never the less it was a great trip with good friends! I also got to wear the new black and green race suit which made the green accents in my graphics “POP”. It was pretty exciting to see the new line up and colors of the Jettribe gear as the product line continues to expand. I remember not long ago you could get any color you wanted if it was black and red!
For China I will be going with the red and blue Race Suit to represent the Jettribe USA Racing Team. I look forward to reporting back with some better results!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jettribe1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	317255Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jettribe2 resized.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	317256Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jettribe3.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	317257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jettribe4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	317258